2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors wiping hands, requesting gloves, smelling it....making me believe they don't like what could have been in contact with that garbage! Decompisition! Hmmmmmmmm

That right there was the absolute giveaway that THEY believe there was a dead body in the trunk! :woohoo:

JB, for all the times you objected saying that JA was interrupting your witness, maybe YOU should heed your own advice!

I am starting to have sympathy pains. This I am afraid is hopeless for ICA. slap me!!!

ehstfu.gif

I wish earlier when Ashton asked about the trunk lining having bleach stains, and Baez objected because it was not complete, that Ashton had said, "Okay, let's pull out the remaining pieces of the trunk lining," and then opened those cans for the good doctor to examine! LOL

Do you think SA is holding on to cans for closing?

"why didn't you go to Iran to get that study?" Well, that's one for the quotes thread.

OhKay Baez, like you have to PHYSICALLY go to Iran to get a study written by someone from Iran. Can you imagine if everyone had to travel to every State/Country to actually go where the studies were actually done? Dose that question even make sense?
Plus, almost every other DT witness is from another COUNTRY, so what is JB getting at here?

Are you kidding me right now, Baez is ? (his) witness like he is hostile.

:lol: JB asked him why he didn't go to Iran to get the paper? :waitasec:

now he is not sure if Iranian article is peer reviewed or not so JB quickly changes subjects

Why didn't you go to Iran to get that study or that paper? JB

Ummmmmmmm JB you don't have to go there to get it... there's this nifty thing called the internet that makes obtaining articles from other far away places not in Greece available with a few clicks of the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea