2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should have never been allowed in that courtroom during testimony of ANY kind. JMHO

ETA She's a courrier for ICA (texting under the table) imho.

The thought crossed my mind that she was using someone's cell phone to text.

Why didn't you go to Iran to get that study or that paper? JB

Ummmmmmmm JB you don't have to go there to get it... there's this nifty thing called the internet that makes obtaining articles from other far away places not in Greece available with a few clicks of the mouse.

NO! The internets is full of evil blogs and meanie-heads!

JA w/Dr Furton...replacing items in their evidence boxes....you would agree that there is NOT sufficient organic material to create the level of odor found in that trunk? no I can't say with certainty that the cheese residue rotting could have contributed .... we don't know if the background and these items could be contributors.....agree with me what is in that garbage bag is not sufficient to create the odor in that trunk...object- sustain....

would that trash be sufficient to leave the decomp odor 2 years after the event? what I saw ....that little you saw.....would not be enough in his opinion....

he testified to work with k9's ...object overruled X3
human detection k9's used in this case....object- sustain

substances just discussed not be such that a well trained and maintained human cadvar detection dog would not alert on those items in the trunk.....object...he is a k9 expert ....we will retain right to recall him...no further questions @ this time

JB - ever testify there was a bleach stain on that carpet? no .....talk abut chloroform levels I don't understand why didn't you go to Iran to get that study? why didn't you read that one that he referenced? I didn't see that article....I am sure there are many out there and would be happy to read those as well....scientific journals here in the US peer reviewed...that Iranian paper was not amongst them? I don't know...

Slide #3 different chemical compounds....Mr. Ashton pointed out these are the more unique (object- overrule)
these chemical compounds here cited are these the same chemicals that Dr. Vass cited in his? These chemicals are unique to human decomp did not find in Dr. Vass object overrule.....these are the that we identified....none of the 5 that Vass found are here....the longitudinal studies over a long period of time go thru all stages of human decomp....the first paper was done on 4 years and the second paper was 4 years? don't know the exact number of time....chemical composition of a buried remain 7 years, 4 years or 2 years relevant in this case? (object relavance)

Over 1 year human remains relevant to this case object - that is a ? violation! JA could explain more over @ the bench - approach.

Man, I've got to wonder what the people at Velveeta Cheese think about all this because, personaly, I'll never look at it the same way again.

ICA has been "writing" ... "taking notes" ... for a while now ...

Always trying to "whisper" to JB -- he looked like he was trying to ignore her ... and then to AF ...

:waitasec: obviously she is NOT " incompetent " ...

Not all scholarly journals are accessed with a simple Google search. Typically, it requires access to scholarly databases or university libraries, and even then, some articles are not in online form. Not everything is published online.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell a jury viewing of #CaseyAnthony's @WhiteSunfire coming on!

That would be great, and on the way they can stop and see the swamp where the remains were found.

I just started watching, has CM been at any of the side bars today?

Is this one of the witnesses that didn't get a deposition until just recently? What's his area of expertise exactly?

I really enjoy listening to Bill S during sidebars. He is paying attention

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Defense expert admits the trash in the bag in Casey's trunk.. Was not sufficient to cause a smell in trunk that lingers for 2 years

1 minute ago

A couple more sniffed it

8 minutes ago

Jurors are looking at Velveeta.. One sniffed it

10 minutes ago

Ashton is showing defense expert all pieces of trash with no foodstuffs left.. And asking whether they could cause smell of decomposition

13 minutes ago

#CaseyAnthony Breaking I have Finnell's mistrial motion. In it she asks for immediate hearing and new non death qualified jury.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:44 AM

Be careful what you wish for, surely by now EVERYONE in Florida has heard about this case in the media and the media picks KC as Guilty.

Another OUCH!
The expert conceded that a well-trained, well-maintained K9 trained to detect human decomp would not mistake those items in the trunk for human decomp.

Does Baez at all think through things before placing these experts on the stand? Are these experts at all trying to look at the evidence from different points of view? If they were, it seems to me they'd be ready with answers to refute what JA says and back what they say or at least not totally undo their claims. These experts aren't stupid but they sure aren't appearing to be well-thought out.

Shouldn't a scientist, much less someone who is going to be on a witness stand of a murder trial, be able to refute and/pr explain varying points of view? If I know why something is true, I need to also know why it isn't.

To me, all of the DT's experts seem to react as if there was only one to view the evidence in this case, the way the DT wanted them to. It HAD to occur to them "hey, the state is going to look at this differently, how do I plan to counter their questions?" Did no one prep the DT experts?

Bill Shaeffer..............JB trying to rehab this witness but so far not being effective. This witness is validating Dr. Vass's work. JA has been successful in turning this witness to supporting the state's expert witness.

Can someone bangs real hard on your keys and wake me up when we get to a new wittiness.

Bill Shaeffer: JA either crushes defense witness or turns their testimony to be consistent with state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea