2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Furton doesn't sound at all confident with his opinion. Dr. Vass was very confident with his opinion. It shows.

I certainly hope that there is a deputy stationed out there "guarding" the witnesses.

In our Courts out here most of the time there is a deputy out in the hallways.

Velveeta is supposedly the secret ingredient for a great mac n cheese. It's the shameful food secret of many a gourmet chef, lol.

That ain't no secret - and me and SOTS are going to have a mac n cheese off

Velveeta is supposedly the secret ingredient for a great mac n cheese. It's the shameful food secret of many a gourmet chef, lol.

A good roux is the best way to start....NOT to be confused with a ruse (or as JB likes to say a roose).

JB makes his own witness stammer now too

JA: "Objection, Defense team can't add." (Not exact quote of course lol)

Caylee was last seen allegedly?

Shouldn't his client know exactly when, but yet it's "alleged" to him?

"Dr. Vass" "Dr. Vass" "Dr.Vass" ...I'm gonna have one heck of a hangover in the morning.

To me, all of the DT's experts seem to react as if there was only one to view the evidence in this case, the way the DT wanted them to. It HAD to occur to them "hey, the state is going to look at this differently, how do I plan to counter their questions?" Did no one prep the DT experts?

I think JB only gave limited info - which is why they're all getting chewed up on the stand. moo.

That ain't no secret - and me and SOTS are going to have a man n cheese off

I'm going to win that one!! I'll post the recipe later and we can have some independent scientific types do a macsperiment.

Wait was that a mac and cheese off or man and cheese off...as in JA my man?

I think JA got the witness to say two very important things.
1. That there was something decomposing in that trunk.
2. That "that a well-trained, well-maintained K9 trained to detect human decomp would not mistake those items in the trunk for human decomp" (Thanks user Smartsass)

The rest is science mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member