2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velveeta is supposedly the secret ingredient for a great mac n cheese. It's the shameful food secret of many a gourmet chef, lol.

Being from the south myself, it is a MUST to use velveeta for macaroni and cheese. If you don't, we not only won't eat your food, we might just kick you outta the south. It's like ice tea, ya just gotta use it, chloroform or not!

Caylee was last seen allegedly?

Shouldn't his client know exactly when, but yet it's "alleged" to him?

Since he personally announced she died on June 16th where does 'allegedly' come into this?

Dr. Furton doesn't sound at all confident with his opinion. Dr. Vass was very confident with his opinion. It shows.

Dr. Vass was funny on the stand but he did not seem like a normal expert.

He seemed different. IMO.

I think ICA's afternoon demeanor is quite different than the morning smilefest.

is JA saying "Cable" violation? I don't understand the word he is saying here. does anyone here know what he is saying, and what that violation is? Thakns.

Asking the jury to disregard something is like asking them to pay more attention to it!

I think JB would do better to leave Dr. Vass alone. It hasn't worked to his advantage yet. Perhaps, because Dr. Vass was much more charismatic than this hesitant fella. He talks in circles IMHO.

Ahsleigh Banfield tweeted that "Velveeta" is trending on Twitter! :lol:

Imo, these Tweets prove if these jurors are curious enough about the smell of that cheese wrapper that they are sniffing it, they might be willing to sniff SA canisters containing the carpet samples from the trunk saturated in Caylee's decompositional fluids.

Being from the south myself, it is a MUST to use velveeta for macaroni and cheese. If you don't, we not only won't eat your food, we might just kick you outta the south. It's like ice tea, ya just gotta use it, chloroform or not!

Key ingredient in my world famous (well, family famous) broccoli casserole as well....

Bloggers are asking, with all the talk of smell and trash, the jurors will make a request to smell the Pontiac.

Well, JA keeps whipping out the trunk carpet so i assume the smell is gone or was removed?? Because isn't the carpet where the nasty decomp stain was? Can't be that bad if he keeps pulling that carpet out, JMO.

With the knowledge JA possesses, I hope that one day he becomes a judge. He's as good as HHJP. Both are brilliant men. Florida should be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member