2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were dogs not taken into the house,I don't get this one at all. So can someone tell me I just know there was a good reason but I have not heard why.

Good morning all. :seeya: I was so cranky yesterday morning after the delay from Saturday and yesterday morning and waiting for the bombshell about why. Then having to suffer through more forensics with Dr. Furton because Baez's main focus seems only to prove Dr. Vass wrong. This trial is taking it's toll on me. But I got a fairly good night's sleep and am better today - I think. :) No matter, I'm here for Caylee.

I'm really hoping ICA will take the stand. And I think she's just that... how shall I say?... arrogant and/or delusional to insist on it.

This is a bit disconcerting. But I think the other jurors will be able to bring juror #4 to her senses once they're able to deliberate. Also, it was my understanding that the jurors won't know which will be alternates until the case is handed to them - or even later. Did I get that wrong?

I am not a lawyer?

We've all been worried about juror #4 since jury selection. However, I feel that when the jury begins deliberating some of the pro-prosecution jurors will point out the precise evidence, the damning testimony, etc. that will help her to understand things better. Sometimes when this much evidence and testimony is tossed in your lap it's difficult to sort through it all out.
And you're right, as of now, nobody on the jury knows who the 'real' jurors are and who the alternates are.

Why were dogs not taken into the house,I don't get this one at all. So can someone tell me I just know there was a good reason but I have not heard why.

I have never understood that either. What prompted them to take the dogs into the backyard in the first place, I wonder? :waitasec:

I've never heard of any movies, so unless I just missed that (don't think I did), then the jury isn't aware of the movies either.

Good morning! :seeya:

Yes, she rented 2 movies at Blockbuster. Both were eerie. One was about a body in a trunk. I'm sorry I can't remember the names of them.

:eek:fftobed:

here, but still in jammies
:seeya:

I wish just once JP would actually say that to Baez like he has to JA!!

I laughed yesterday when JB was moving on before the Judge even responded to the objection.He is so used to "sustained move on".:floorlaugh:

I have a feeling it'll be packed on WS when rebuttal starts. Yikes-I'll probably get kicked off again:confused:

I was locked out for what seemed to be a life time yesterday. The board does get really busy later on in the day.

Can you imagine if Casey takes the stand? I'll be:panic:

Ok so I baked a Carrot cake an hour ago and being obsessed with this case forgot to put the grated carrots in the batter, tried to fix that problem and finally ended up with an undercooked cake. Thanks, Casey.

Roy Kronk reporting to courthouse this morning per wesh tv.

Good morning! :seeya:

Yes, she rented 2 movies at Blockbuster. Both were eerie. One was about a body in a trunk. I'm sorry I can't remember the names of them.

No mention of the movies rented in trial. But then, I guess that is a pretty vague piece of evidence, so I can understand the state choosing to leave that out.

Okay, I need some guidance here. I am new. Yesterday, I posted in the "Afternoon Session" thread, but all my posts were deleted. I asked why, never got an answer. Are those threads "live coverage" discussion threads, or what? Where can I post stuff about the trial that won't get deleted? BTW, nothing I posted was offensive or anything, I was just asking a question about that abandoned house near the remains site.

Dunno, but....
:welcome:
anyway!
:)

And Good Morning to all WSers!

We've all been worried about juror #4 since jury selection. However, I feel that when the jury begins deliberating some of the pro-prosecution jurors will point out the precise evidence, the damning testimony, etc. that will help her to understand things better. Sometimes when this much evidence and testimony is tossed in your lap it's difficult to sort through it all out.
And you're right, as of now, nobody on the jury knows who the 'real' jurors are and who the alternates are.

I've not heard 'why' everyone is worried about juror #4, can you explain please?

TIA :)

I like AF. She direct, to the point, and a no nonsense kind of attorney. I'd be happy to see her do all the direct from now on. Move this thing along, you know?

Agree - she is a fabulous lawyer but it you watched her during jury selection, she was like waiting for paint to dry while listening to fingernails on a blackboard.
It was so bad for me I started doing squats and lunges while she was up to punish myself for even listening.

Good morning! Just getting here for the day, got coffee, got the feed up...I hear RK is up this morning? After that I hope they will put ICA on the stand and wrap it up with her...hmm, wonder what the chances are of that :)

I don't know for sure, but my thoughts were that because the last time anyone other than KC saw Caylee alive was when GA said he saw KC dressed for work, leaving the house with Caylee, who had her back-pack. He saw them get into KC's car and waved to them as they drove off. So, maybe they thought that if Caylee were dead and not just "missing", she wouldn't have been killed in the house.

moo

Good morning everyone! Good to be here with you all!

I hope Roy is in a suit and tie!

Good Morninggggggggggg, Good Morninggggggggggggggg. It's going to be a banner day for Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: BS saying it is time for JB to put up or shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish