2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the innocent “No sir” about bag of bones.

RK has to repeat himself to CM and yet CM keeps trying to lay a trap....not working.

actually making CM look bad

Help me out here...Mason has a good reputation as an attorney but I can't see anything but a bumbling fool and never have. I don't get it. It's like he doesn't follow up on the answer he flips a page and asks his next question like he's going from a script. Lame.

Stay strong Kronk....CM is really trying to make him look shady.......grrrrrr

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Two jurors smirked as Mason tried to get useful information out of Kronk
2 minutes ago

Well I am just going to say if I was on the jury, Kronk would give me reasonable doubt.

So he didn't go into the woods, saw it through "the veil of the trees"? I thought he went into the woods?

bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony believe it or not a few jurors now looking bored. Mason so far not succeeding in making #RoyKronk the boogeyman

mumble mumble .. that bag has bones.. mumble mumble... how many times did you relieve yourself... mumble mumble.. Kronk is comming off Great... better than i expected.... very credible, an average joe that did a good thing and found the body

Why does CM ask Kronk a question and then wait 45 minutes to ask another?

CM is mixing up the information. Things that happened one day, he is attibuting to another day. He also is not paying attention to Roy Kronk's answers, and asking the same thing again.

Go Roy, Go Roy!

Don't let him rattle you!

I'm gonna miss the cross, sometimes I hate 3rd shift!

I hope the jury notices that Casey's expression while hearing the words "skull", referring to her daughter Caylee's remains, is the same as when her Father was asked if he had an affair.

Kronk apparently didn't want to get to close to something that might be awful. I'd be the exact same way. Uh uh...no way I'm going in there and getting up close. Call the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member