2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I wonder now. LOL

The strange letter I believe Cindy wrote to Casey where she talks about the leak in the bathroom that got the carpet wet in the bedroom.

Some kind of code talking about the toilet in the woods and where the body was from it?

That was a weird thing I never heard anything else about- forgot about it until now.
IMO, nothing to do with the toilet in the woods LOL! How iornic, there was one there, tho. Why not throw a toilet into this saga?
But I do remember her (CA) making a big deal out of how the carpet smelled so bad.
I also thought I remember some WS'ers saying the leak wasn't even close to any plumbing. WTH?

I'll be glad when this is over too. I have had enough of the defense team and this woman.:maddening:

The DT is trying to win by confusing the jury and stalling. They are throwing everyone and anyone under the bus to save her and Casey of course lets it happen. At some point you pray the jury sees it can't be everyone else and maybe just maybe the person accused is the one who did it. I think they might have slung too much mud.

Perhaps ICA's newly appointed guard is there b/c at any moment she may take the stand and needs to have this "protection"?

I think it might be because her DT had a competency hearing done. Even though she was cleared this might just be policy after that happens. She's ticked. lol

Problem is - why bring Jesse to testify? Why not ask LA and GA directly?

Simple answer - they know they are wrong and spread wild and vicious lies with their opening statements. (The DT, that is). So they don't have the NERVE to face Lee and George with those disgusting accusations, knowing they aren't true. They should be ashamed of themselves, in all reality. JMO.

I wonder:waitasec: if Casey takes the stand and says "yes, I did it", if anyone will believe her.:floorlaugh:

:maddening: Jean Casarez just said on Nancy Grace that Roy Kronk saw Caylee's brain!!!! :banghead:

"He saw something off-white and glossy, and smooth... and that was... her brain."

:waitasec: *sigh*

I know! I can't stop thinking about how confusing it must be for a juror, not knowing the additional info that we do-- but then again, maybe it's more straightforward that way... Who knows :waitasec:

Trust me it is not...I don't know this case...all of yesterday was news to me (the searches by those "PI's", etc...) and even RK's story today, not to mention the Anthony bunch...I did not know any of their background, just picking up bits and pieces from WS, and I am struggling as a "juror" to figure all of this out.

I did hear that the jury instructions include being told that if they don't believe a portion of a witness's testimony they can throw all of it out as though they never took the stand. I am trying to think if there were ANY witnesses I believed totally. I'd have to throw George, Cindy and Lee out right away.

One thing that bothers me, even though I know it is the law, etc. etc...if I was a juror who knew very little about laws, procedures and rules of evidence, I would wonder why the state objects so often, almost every time the defense asks a question. (I know why-just saying if I didn't). It kind of seems like they are trying hard to make sure certain things don't get heard by the jurors. And that makes me curious every time they do it. (Again, I don't need a legal lecture, I know the reasons, but if I am a naive juror, I might wonder, just saying.)

That was a weird thing I never heard anything else about- forgot about it until now.
IMO, nothing to do with the toilet in the woods LOL! How iornic, there was one there, tho. Why not throw a toilet into this saga?
But I do remember her (CA) making a big deal out of how the carpet smelled so bad.
I also thought I remember some WS'ers saying the leak wasn't even close to any plumbing. WTH?

:floorlaugh:They've thrown in everything but the kitchen sink. They've even thrown in the toilet.

like that, like "Oh, is this todays tale" or "Oh, OK, this is the new theory" because really you put all the DT stories together and it is one pretty darn big whopper

And maybe why George answer the affair question today by adding "that's very funny", as if to say, geesh, what else can you come up with about me Baez? Unbelievable!

Lee made no sense today but somehow I felt he was being honest. What was the last question FG asked Lee, when Lee smiled and kind of laughed? It was something like: Were you sold on KC's lies by October? Lee said yes and no. I really thought he heartily believed her until quite a while after that though.

ICA doesn't like being "guarded." IDK but after her little "rage" was caught on tape on Friday, perhaps the DT has seen the real side of her and feels the need for more protection. JMO

The Inmate shows some very strong emotion, which can be seen even without the audio.
It is very frightening to see that she would act like that in front of the cameras!
The increased guard presence is probably a safety precaution for Baez, and was probably ordered after the 3 psych evals on Saturday and Sunday

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
Anthony's Demeanor Change
The demeanor of Casey Anthony toward her lead attorney appears to change inside the courtroom.

(1:12minute mark) June 24, 2011

Attachments

• snarl and point behind Baez back June 24, 2011.JPG
    snarl and point behind Baez back June 24, 2011.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 39
  • KC snarl and point at Baez June 24, 2011.jpg
    KC snarl and point at Baez June 24, 2011.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 44
Well lately some of JB's questioning has been short so maybe six witnesses won't take too long to get through.

"Mr Witness, are you not a chemist?"
"Yes, I am not a chemist."
"I have no further questions."

A little OT but here's a funny video of Judge Milian schooling a lawyer. Wishing that HHJP could get away with this!

http://youtu.be/DsirLliYBXk

So...Jesse heard from Casey that she didn't want Caylee around Lee because he had "groped" Casey. Well, if that was true (which synchs with the notion for their keeping him outside of the 'inner circle'), then why was she ok with her FATHER babysitting and caring for Caylee if, as she claims, the father had molested her (worse) than Lee?

Jesse's testimony, if he gets to give it, actually supports the prosecution because Casey allowing her dad to be around Caylee is exactly contrary to her refusal to let Lee be around Caylee due to his "groping".

This is making my head hurt. It's all convoluted. Where is the TRUTH here? There are too many freaky situations here to believe any of it.

This case is like an extremely long, drawn out, especially raunchy Jerry Springer show.

if you remember the cross the SA caught him in that lie, he said it prompted him to go back to work in Oct, but the argument happened after..... THE SA said, you decided to go back to work because of that argument, but you decided that before the argument happened. No further questions your honor:floorlaugh:

See, I think a couple of us are undoubtedly taking that another way - that CA had ALREADY sent them there in Sept/Oct > Lee goes back to work Oct > DC scours the woods AGAIN in November... :waitasec:

Since CM made a big deal about the call to Kronk's son, I would expect the defense to call Brandon Sparks to the stand tomorrow.

What was up with the 2 correction officer proffers? Why do we care if Casey is pleasant in jail? What was that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti