2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure the JG testimony comes in and I don't think it should. They could wait and see if Casey testifies and bring him back on after her to back up her statements. That is a way they could get it in if told no tomorrow.

I'd bet money we see George, Cindy and Lee on the stand 3 more x before this is over.

The judge already ruled and said that JG testimony will not come in because it was discussed in 2006 and something to the effect that at this point it is only hearsay.

What was up with the 2 correction officer proffers? Why do we care if Casey is pleasant in jail? What was that all about?

My guess is to show how inappropriate her responses are to various situations...but JB did not make that clear, I am deducing it as the only reason it would make any sense at all. To kind of go along with partying when your child is dead, she also enjoys jail kind of thing...

The Inmate shows some very strong emotion, which can be seen even without the audio.
It is very frightening to see that she would act like that in front of the cameras!
The increased guard presence is probably a safety precaution for Baez, and was probably ordered after the 3 psych evals on Saturday and Sunday

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
Anthony's Demeanor Change
The demeanor of Casey Anthony toward her lead attorney appears to change inside the courtroom.

(1:12minute mark) June 24, 2011

I have been wondering about this all day. What was going on here when she freaked out???

tomorrow is trial day 31. Weird if the defense rests on the 31st day since i believe the 31 day wait is whats going to hang casey.

Let's all remember (for the ones that believe) ICA will get what's coming to her!

I agree 100% her judgement day will come (if she is guilty) I for one believe she is. God above will have his say and no attorney or jury will be needed

The DT is trying to win by confusing the jury and stalling. They are throwing everyone and anyone under the bus to save her and Casey of course lets it happen. At some point you pray the jury sees it can't be everyone else and maybe just maybe the person accused is the one who did it. I think they might have slung too much mud.

I hope no jury is THAT:crazy: Really......

1. She drown, it was an accident, my dad the ex-cop conspired to make it look like first degree murder. My mother couldn't take it if it was an "accident", so we dragged her through 6 months of hell by staging a kidnapping and pretending she was alive
2. Even though my own 7-year old understands there was a body in the trunk of the car, the DT denies it. The only other logical reason for the smell is ICA eating a 30 lb raw hamburger with a bag over her head)... or by some miracle empty trash, once gotten wet, instantly transformed into rotting food - in particular Velveta Cheese, cabbage, and salami....
3. The cadaver dog was purposfully trained to hit on a place her remains were not present.
4. LE, and the medical examiner moved the body to frame ICA
5. her dad and her attorney never once came forward with the "truth", GA would rather ruin himself and his entire family, AND send his only daughter to the death chamber rather than getting 1 year for obstruction of justice (ICA would have been out of jail by now had they gone to the police and onto her next hot body contest)
6. Since no cadaver dogs or ANYONE smelled death in GA's car, the body must have levitated over to RK's house who then levitated it elsewhere until it skeletanized whereby he then STAGED the body by waving his magic wand so six months of roots would grow through the skull...
7. CA's dogs were tired so instead of searching "fleas, or "is bamboo harmful to dogs" she searches chloroform (really, the first thing I search if my kids get into something like nailpolish remover is arsenic:banghead:)

Oh, and let's not forget, her tears must have dried up directly after GA showed up with a dripping wet dead Caylee as she sure did live it up and Have a "grand old time" for the next 31 days. :floorlaugh:

The Inmate shows some very strong emotion, which can be seen even without the audio.
It is very frightening to see that she would act like that in front of the cameras!
The increased guard presence is probably a safety precaution for Baez, and was probably ordered after the 3 psych evals on Saturday and Sunday

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
Anthony's Demeanor Change
The demeanor of Casey Anthony toward her lead attorney appears to change inside the courtroom.

(1:12minute mark) June 24, 2011

I admire your work but what do you think it means that these CO like ICA? TIA

I have been wondering about this all day. What was going on here when she freaked out???

They wanted to show pictures of her at the baby shower, about 2 weeks postpartum, when she wouldn't be looking as skinny as she would like.

Its been said before, but I'm gonna say it again..She didn't want her around Lee that groped her...But it was OK for her to be babysat, alone with the man that put his.....well, you know what, you know where...Not buying it.

Commercial they showed on HLN tonight
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFYtorlFvIY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFYtorlFvIY[/ame]

Its been said before, but I'm gonna say it again..She didn't want her around Lee that groped her...But it was OK for her to be babysat, alone with the man that put his.....well, you know what, you know where...Not buying it.

And you know...I think she is really losing her touch. She has had THREE YEARS to come up with the greatest story ever told, the best lie on earth, something so believable and plausible that ANYONE could believe it. And they come up with this?

Wow, just listened in, River C was on fire- just heard the last little bit...nails in her back! Wowee!

What did she say? Was she angry? That wouldn't make for a good witness tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny