2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you ! 1213 people here and pages loading like clockwork! thank you!

Here JB goes about the gun...GA knew that if a firearm was in the house, ICA would have to go back to jail...they almost took ICA back to jail.
Now back to the attempted suicide and a 6 or 12 pack of beer.

Oh, he almost got Casey put back in jail when he got the gun. Too bad, they didn't take her.

Ashton needs to recross and ask GA if the gun was in the house...then ask if it was in the car...

JMO that in GA's mind, the car was not the same as the house.

JB's insinuations are both stupid and slimy. Surely there would have been much more effective, clever ways for GA to set Casey up.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Juror #5 often glances over at #CaseyAnthony. She has no reaction as her dad cries, talks suicide, etc

Can we just fast forward to the appeal based on the defense attorney's complete and total incompetence?

I have struggled with depression all my life, attempted suicide once and came dangerously close some months back. George has the symptoms.
Depression and suicidal thoughts weigh you down and make you act in ways you are not proud of, and sometimes in way you do not regcognize as being yourself.

So sorry! I love reading all your posts! For what it's worth, you'd be very missed!!! :(
Glad you pulled thru and are here giving us insight :woohoo:

If he did purchase a gun just to send Casey back to jail then I want to give the man a standing ovation.

I have not been able to watch since GA starting testifying -- what has ICA's demeanor been while her dad has been on the stand, crying/sobbing/etc.? (As compared to her copiously flowing tears during LA's tearful testimony?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back