2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has some junk yard dog in him but at least a dog makes good choices about what to let go of

i think there is something here not being said, and its what the gun was going to be used for, not whats being testified here, but really doesn't alter anything.

What I don't get is...*if* GA was a sick pedophile that had been abusing ICA for years, why on earth would he go out of his way to purposely have her taken back to jail so that she could be surrounded by LE, dets, lawyers and counselors?? EXACTLY the sort of people he would want to keep her from talking to!?!?!?!?

exactly....George is none of those things IMO

Wait! Didn't JB try to make a point that they never looked at anything that had to do with GA/CA? So he's now saying the opposite??!? Doh!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
This is what walking in quicksand looks like @nancygracehln @vinniepolitan @Didimond @markeiglish @drdrew

I have not been able to watch since GA starting testifying -- what has ICA's demeanor been while her dad has been on the stand, crying/sobbing/etc.? (As compared to her copiously flowing tears during LA's tearful testimony?)
I'm glad you haven't watched, it ain't pretty, GA is distraught and ICA is well....let's just say her true colors are showing.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
This is what walking in quicksand looks like @nancygracehln @vinniepolitan @Didimond @markeiglish @drdrew @issueswithjvm @insession @HLNTV

Even after the discussion about the suicide note being or not being entered into evidence and HHJP telling Baez again about opening the door, Baez gets up on redirect and keeps asking questions about the suicide and making insinuations about why, etc. he is going to take away any hesitation HHJP has about allowing JA to enter the suicide note into evidence. He just doesn't learn. I can't believe it. IMO

The Chinese must have a Hell of the Thousand Gas Cans, because I'm there now.

Is this guy ever going to STOP?????????????????????????????? He just does not let up!
George did not kill Caylee..................................enough is enough
I so wish the judge could stop him............... :(

Hes putting the needle in her arm! wish they still had old sparky!

NOW Baez is trying to say that George attempted suicide because his gas can was confiscated? lol

oh good lawd.... the freaking gas cans AGAIN. Jeez...

GA did not memorize property list before suicide attempt. Shocking.

Oh, JB is back to duct tape. I think he's obsessed with this, but no one else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member