2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Sally Karioth
3 minutes ago » RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@ @Floor_model She's a Happy Hour to the defense!
4 minutes ago »
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." — Dr. Seuss #CaseyAnthony
5 minutes ago

I don't understand why they are allowed to use this "hypothetical" (barely masked as CASEY) situation??? Is that really allowed??? Any lawyers on the forum?? I'm confused and frustrated with this.

I know...Im floored by it, really.

oh please, I hope the jury is stifling themselves like us

Did you just see the looks the witness is giving the jury during the hypothetical???? Not acceptable.

Now I know why this witness was called.

It allows the DT's entry of the narrative of Casey and her dysfunctional family.

This is only to spare her the DP by evoking sympathy from the jury.

It might work.

More Hornsby:

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
by RichardHornsby
Assume I am screaming in my head.
3 minutes ago
»

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." Sally Karioth
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@Floor_model She's a Happy Hour to the defense!
4 minutes ago

I cannot wait for the cross! I hope they do a whole list of assumin' themselves!

Sims just messed up her hypothetical by saying (paraphrasing) 'assume the girl finally tells the family at almost 8 months'

I thought the A's supposedly knew earlier on and forced her to hide it according to the DT OS.

ooops...

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Find me 1 other person out of 6,000,000,000 in world who went boozin', stealin' screwin' and tattooin' after their child died. #caseyanthony
9 minutes ago

I think ICA is crying because she finally gets it. This witness made her realize, she's done.

Judge Perry just wants to get this over with.

MEEEE TOOOOO!!!! And unfortunately I am home alone with two children that I DO NOT drink around, but good grief, when Daddy get's home...game on!

Are we still....still....still....on this hypothetical.

Hey, DCS - assume you've followed a single report on this case -even the MSM - where you don't have all the facts. Is it REASONABLE to not call LE for 31 days, then throw false accusations of molestation on your father and brother?????

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Witness: Well that was very complex. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:38 PM

Sims continues to run down more assumptions- bro is angry w/ family:father tells cops he was concerned. How would someone grieve? -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:37 PM

Sims: Given all those types of behavior, can you tell me pls, what that type of fam eniron can have an affect on grief...#caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:37 PM

May not be till Perry asks her himself“@allysmomma731: @bobkealing ... any word when we can expect #caseyanthony decision to testify”
by bobkealing via twitter at 3:37 PM

Hypothetical is given to dr about young mother EXACTLY like #CaseyAnthony to the EVERY detail in this case..
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:36 PM

I honestly bow to HHJP's verdict on whether or not she's a grief expert, but how can anyone possibly testify to "Assume that x, assume that y, assume that z...."????

Wow, KC certainly does only cry for herself. I hope the jury takes note.

A little complex? No $h!t lady, welcome to the #CaseyAnthony trial!

JA will make it clear on cross that she has not "examined" KC nor is she qualified.

Should this witness have been saved for mitigation? Oh, just let her keep gesturing toward herself. hmmphh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value