Spain Spain - Ana Knezevich, 40, from Florida, going through divorce, missing under suspicious circumstances on trip to Madrid, 5 Feb 2024 *Arrest*

DK"s arraignment today was postponed until June 3 at 1:30 pm. Apparently he needs to have a permanent attorney in place at the arraignment, and now only has a temporary attorney. Reported by News Nation. I'm on my cell phone now and can't bring the link over.

I wonder if he is keeping the same attorney but they are still working on the finances. Or if he will change attorneys again.
Is this in Spain or the US?

DK"s arraignment today was postponed until June 3 at 1:30 pm. Apparently he needs to have a permanent attorney in place at the arraignment, and now only has a temporary attorney. Reported by News Nation. I'm on my cell phone now and can't bring the link over.

I wonder if he is keeping the same attorney but they are still working on the finances. Or if he will change attorneys again.

The longer the wait, i am afraid, the harder the chance to recover the body of Ana. Who said that a Serbian/Macedonian (he studied in Macedonia) friend would not drive to destroy the remains? I hope his communications and visits of potential connections to Spain are tracked. JMO.

This brings up a question I think, was Ms. Weintraub his attorney at the proceeding and is she in fact his attorney? Or is that not the case? MOO IANAL

This brings up a question I think, was Ms. Weintraub his attorney at the proceeding and is she in fact his attorney? Or is that not the case? MOO IANAL
She represented DK at his bond hearing. It's possible that DK needs to work out his finances in order to retain Weintraub as his permanent attorney and so they need the extra time. JMO and speculation.

No bond for husband accused of kidnapping wife who vanished in Spain

A South Florida man accused of kidnapping his estranged wife in Spain was denied bond by a federal judge in Miami Friday. David Knezevich attended a pre-trial detention hearing to seek his release but the judge ultimately decided he's a potential flight risk. Knezevich was arrested Saturday after arriving at Miami International Airport on a flight from Serbia, and was charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of wife Ana María Henao Knezevich

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back