2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, LG. The only part of her testimony that was worth anything substantial (other than the heartbreaking story) was her answer to the last question JA asked her. Paraphrasing here...What about the bond between a mother and a deceased child?...Answer...It never leaves. That said everything to me.

Yes, I forgot that - you are absolutely right. I forgot it because I was watching ICA and that kind of nullified the concept for me. So not everybody....

You know, when I am in charge of the planet...

I am going to have a camera set up for each key player in a trial, so that his or her reactions can be viewed by anyone.

It will be magical.

And her favorite part was turning on the microphone

:great: "I agree with Miss Finnell' ........even though
I don't know what she's talking about or why such a good liar as me is even here or why everyone only cares about Caylee and not me..........even though that's all I care about too.

Ooops my shirt is untucked. What were you saying?

Oh Yeah! That's it! That's it exactly!

Too much time in front of adoring "fans" and not enough in front of those who might question her authority.

But, how much did I love JA's letting her wax on and tell her special story? Oh! I think all of you know. I think DCS knows as well - the rest of them - not so much.

And when JA joked with her. She said something along the lines of "if you let me finish" and JA said something like "we'll see".

OT: Something is wrong with The names tonight.....OP's are sometimes incorrect.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
:great: "I agree with Miss Finnell' ........even though
I don't know what she's talking about or why such a good liar as me is even here or why everyone only cares about Caylee and not me..........even though that's all I care about too.

Ooops my shirt is untucked. What were you saying?

I believe that people who talk about it are crying out for help, people who are intent on it just do it. Of course, neither of those situations are correct 100% of the time.

bbm.
Sorry, bunchy, you are of course entitled to your opinion, but because of it I can only say I hope you or a loved one are never faced with having to test it.
This type of thinking makes me sad and angry, from experience, not just opinion. I would like to add though, my anger isn't directed towards bunchy personally, just at the perpetuation of this erroneous myth.

are you claiming this as fact? i sure hope not....and i know plenty of guilt-ridden survivors who wish to god every day they hadn't bought into that notion.

:tyou::tyou:, my friend. Perfectly said.

om gosh guys! are you not all blown away by today? I know I am... how are you all feeling coming into the home stretch?

Sally is used to speaking in front of her classes and conference audiences, don't you think? Very on stage. Like her line about getting the teaching job...."and since she wasn't doing anything else that day". ......objection! She is used to getting a laugh after that line.....not an objection. Thought that was kind of funny.

I was completely cracking up when JA was asking her what she had published for peer review..
I just don't think Ms Simms gets the difference in the rules between civil litigation and criminal litigation.
And I think HHJP let her in as an expert because he just wanted to get on with this because he thought this was another one of JB's goofy ideas and what the heck he doesn't have anything else so what's the harm.

om gosh guys! are you not all blown away by today? I know I am... how are you all feeling coming into the home stretch?

I feel like today justice was assured for Caylee. There is something about GA on the stand, ICA's demeanor, the ridiculousness of Baez and his witnesses... if there was any confusion on the part of the jurors it was cleared up today, as if they were slapped in the face.

I hope.

You know, when I am in charge of the planet...

I am going to have a camera set up for each key player in a trial, so that his or her reactions can be viewed by anyone.

It will be magical.

:floorlaugh: The theme song from Lost in Space magically started playing in my head as I read your post.

I was completely cracking up when JA was asking her what she had published for peer review..
I just don't think Ms Simms gets the difference in the rules between civil litigation and criminal litigation.
And I think HHJP let her in as an expert because he just wanted to get on with this because he thought this was another one of JB's goofy ideas and what the heck he doesn't have anything else so what's the harm.

Yes! But barnes and noble is a publishing house?! Oops.

I wonder if Baez even planned ahead for the penalty phase? If the jurors convict her of Murder 1 and all other charges, effectively showing what they think of his antics, what the hell can he say?

Hello WS'ers! My first post as a delurking newbie. I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks since I haven't been able to watch the trial on TV. I must say, you all are AMAZING with your Q&A and knowledge of all the details regarding this case. And it's refreshing not to see posters bashing other posters. I think I'm gonna love it here. Thanks for letting me in the club :)

I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Did anyone notice this -- I don't read lips, but it sure looked like it.

Just IMO.

I thought she said son of a b. . . . ., but no one else said anything at the time. So, I thought I was just seeing things.

Geez - wait until 'Beach sees our "quote" thingy is busted again! That always really annoys her!

Last post of the night - Five AM is feeling earlier every day.

Not sure if this has been posted before:

Bill S. Comments on the day in court:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401316/index.html

:seeya: :eek:fftobed: now none of this tonight! :countsheep: cause we are bound to be in for a lot of :fireworks: in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon