2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is absolutely amazing at the lack of her defense. Not her DT, but her actual defense. You would have thought, after making all of those claims in the Opening, that the DT would have done anything to prove them, because now what can the DT say in the closing arguments, since none of it is to be taken as evidence, and there is no evidence to back any of it up??

I will admit I was secretly hoping I was wrong.

me too. clearly this is the best choice for her. but then she does have a history of making extraordinarily bad choices. oh well. she's still guilty as sin.

Kind of glad she's not testifying although I would have loved to see her get ripped apart on cross. My heart was pounding and I don't think it (or my stomach) could have handled listening to ICA.

JB cannot prove drowning, molestation or Roy Kronk now...........
ICA only person that could do that..................

No drowning or molestation, but I believe the jury can decide about Kronk per his testimony and his son's testimony. However, I don't think now in their closing argument they can argue molestation or drowning, which iS HUGE, IMO. Thanks!

Hey I too thought she was going to testify based off her body language in Court.

I think she wanted to. I think that was clear. They worked on her and convinced her, obviously. It must have been hard to do but they are lucky they could.

Mason argues Gentiva records for #CindyAnthony's employment. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:41 PM

Estimated time for rebuttal from State is less than 1 day. #CaseyAnthony
by caseyupdates via twitter at 12:41 PM

#lindadraneburdick says rebuttal will last less than a day. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:40 PM

State says rebuttal case will take less than a day. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:40 PM

So... Do we think Baez, et.al. took the long lunch to talk ica out of testifying -or- was it just an attempt to add drama and a delay tactic? I don't see why baez couldn't have rested his case prior to lunch.

Mason arguing against docs of Cindy's work records being presented into court by the SA.

Ok, maybe I'm just experiencing trial fatigue, but I cannot understand why the DT is still harping on the employment records. Even if they win the argument, how does it substantially help their case overall?

So maybe the grief counsellor examined Casey and her recommendation was to not put Casey on the stand.

And with THAT decision NOT to testify,
Casey Anthony has sealed her fate forever.

Minimum: 30 years (she gets out at age 55).

Maximum: LIFE, no Parole.

(Death Penalty will not be imposed by the Jury/Judge.)

God Bless us, every one.

Scarlett O'Hara: "Tomorrow is another day."

Chant with me now....Let it in! Let it in! Let it in!

Im really surprised that ICA didnt testify.

She's a loose cannon though and score to Jose, or to whoever's credit it is, for talking her out of it (from her standpoint, I mean.)

Thought for sure ICA's ego would compel her to testify, but I sure was wrong about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member