2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB's facial expressions, head shaking, and comments to the side are just over the top and unprofessional.

Hallelujah!!! OMG! I can't believe how much I love and respect this honorable Judge.

This is huge......both sides already stipulated that these are true and accurate records.

Awesome, JP! No discovery violation.

I wish someone would address the fact that Cindy was very wishy-washy about those searches anyway. She never really said she definitely did them, just that she could have.

Thank you HHJBP, I believe you were 'destined' to provide the necessary guidance in this case so that these Jurors can come to a just verdict with ALL the 'truthful' testimony!!!! Justice for Caylee Today.

this defense team is a disaster - i'm really praying for a mistrial so Ms. Anthony can get a fair trial. its almost like the defense is working for the prosecution.

I don't really agree with the whole "salaried employees can come & go".. EVERY salaried position that I've EVER had, there was always some sort of "time keeping", specifically for the determination of BENEFITS eligibilty..ie health ins, vac/sick time etc... most companies have a specified average amount of hours that are needed to continue to qualify for said benefits..

I was a salaried employee and i had to sign in nd out every day but only got paid for 40 hours no matter if i worked 30 or 80 hrs.

If her mother's testimony is impeached, I'm wondering if KC will come to regret her decision to not testify.

As a wise old Ent once said, "Don't be hasty..."

Cindy had her head down, not sure if she was doing it on purpose or reading something, she had her glasses on.

Perry: Will give Dorothy Sims the rest of the day to talk to Gentiva worker. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:14 PM

"If necessary I will make him miss his doctor's appointment."
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 1:14 PM

Judge says in fairness of the defense he is going to give them rest of day to talk w/ man from Gentiva. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:14 PM

IT"S IN!!!! Oh, and can we say "perjury"???????????

If Cindy would have stood up for JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ... and NOT ICA ... the Court would not be dealing with this issue ...

If it's NOT the DT wasting time ... it's the A's ...

:banghead:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#judgeperry is conductingRichardson hearing to determine whether Gentiva records come in. He's letting them in. Rules no violation.
1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member