2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger Boy is being replayed on IS he is funny in his affect reminds me of Chevy Chase's SNL "Land Shark" skit...

MODS: I alerted this post when I meant to THANK. Please ignore the alert.

ACK! LOL Turnadot - I get myself in enough trouble as it is!!!!:floorlaugh: :great: :great: If I get a T/O ......:laughcry: :woot: :woot:

There would've been alot of us peeing our pants if JP had said "you mean he isn't a chemist?"

You know, because of this trial, if I ever actually meet a chemist, I'm going to burst out laughing, and the poor chemist is going to think I'm crazy.

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony Crew now embarking on putting up a riser in media conference room for jury press conference. We can only hope.

We can only hope for WHAT? What does that mean? Jury press conference? I'm scared now.

Can't she will be appealing

Isn't that the beauty of it?! I heard that during the appeals process, even JB can't cash in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee....wish we could verify this with a lawyer.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I imagine the problems are real. #CaseyAnthony @vinniepolitan @bethkaras @NancyGraceHLN @issueswithjvm @in sessions #judgeperry @cfnews13
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

I am very disappointed to see KH whining about GA on my tv right now. She is getting the most out of her 15 minutes trying to steal ICA's spotlight. Disgusting, yes KH is disgusting, IMO.

Orlando Sentinel promised up to 3 a day. Ok with that. Hundreds would be horrible and expensive.

No joke! Thanks to the Universe for unlimited text. I should look at my phone breakdown and see just how many I have gotten over the last month or so.

Bill S just said state gets first closing, defense gets their closing, and then state gets a rebuttal closing at the end....I did not know that before

The defense can also have a sur rebuttal, you just know Jose will not pass that up.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
They are setting up a large stage area where jurors will gather after the verdict is read. Some may talk. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Isn't it a little EARLY for this?????????

I only wish that people who are on your ignore list would also not show up when people quoted them! That's the only time I see certain people's posts!:banghead:

Strawberry! What have I done now?????:innocent:

Can't she will be appealing

So they can't talk to anyone if they are going to appeal? I didn't know that.
Is that the law or is it just a judgement call by the individual?

Ok I think I have figured out ICA's strategy with showing us all the fab things you can do with a tied sweater.

In all her downtime, she has learned how to crochet these eye catching sweaters. Think about it, she is in court hours at a time, it's like a free infomercial.

Soon you too can own one of these fashionable creations! :)

@CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
They are setting up a large stage area where jurors will gather after
the verdict is read. Some may talk. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

I don't think the jurors can talk after the verdict is read. If they find her 1st degree murder there is a penalty phase. Another 2-3 weeks of trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600