2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna cry, you guys. I can't believe we here. I know we're not at the end but so close. Oh Caylee, justice is almost here!

You know, ANOTHER thing I thought the defense was going to do is try to show that Kronk disturbed the body, and could have, in his attempt to put it back together, put the duct tape on Caylee's head.

But the fact that JB went to so much trouble to show how there was no DNA on the tape, except contamination that occurred at the lab... then he has proven that Roy Kronk did not touch that tape. Unless we believe Roy Kronk is better at preventing contamination than the lab itself. Ha.

So all of this effort he went to prove that there was NO DNA ON the tape, except for the lab's DNA, has completely proven that Roy Kronk was never anywhere that tape.

I'm also shocked that the defense used Cindy to try and cast doubt on the chloroform searches. Seems like trying to say it was Lee or George would have been a better bet.

audience-clapping.gif

And Ashton put his head down hiding a chuckle as Yuri stepped down and nodded to him.

Why is the deputy leaning in to sidebar?

ICA looking like, wait, I found something to help!!!
It's right here in this law book...

I wonder if Yuri's wife is aware that there are alot of women drooling over him ;) In my defense and to stay on topic, it's his calm, sensitive, professional, honest manner and his passion for justice for Caylee, that makes him so wonderful!

Surely she would take it as a compliment towards her good taste in choosing a hubby!:innocent:

This man worked his butt off to ensure justice for Caylee. He is a hero, IMO!

wm

SO says when a file is stored on a computer, when the file is deleted, the reference to that file is still communicated. The reference resides on the HD and says that space is available and the space still contains the file until it is overwritten.
JB: So at times files get deleted?
They get overwritten.
And it's not done in order?
No.
JB: And on the entire HD you never know what's been deleted?
It's hard to know what's been o-v-e-r-w-r-i-t-t-en. [NOT deleted, Jose, she already said that.

LDB: Is this why sometimes in unallocated space you'll have fragments?
Yes.
LDB: And when that happens it's sometimes something that has been overwritten and it is quite obvious to you?
Yes.

How many think that the DT will want to proceed with a sur rebuttal . I do.

JMO, I think JA is letting JB have it at sidebar.

WOW...It appears the only thing Cindy Anthony truthfully "testified" about was her 911 telephone call reporting Caylee missing and the car smelling like it had a dead body in it. That's my opinion, anyway.

What a way to end the testimony. Yuri, he has been there from about hour 4 in this case. Gotta Love the guy!

I heard CA say that GA had a business cell phone when she testified. We all know she wouldn't say it if it wasn't so....

The SA should have looked into this if it is true.....now I am wondering why they did not. hmmmm

Oh yes + don't hurt me. I just wondered.....I am not a "fan" of the DT...but I sure am a fan of vigorous defense for someone accused of such a serious crime.

Seriously! I am sitting here in shock!! I never dreamed she lied about the pool ladder. This is definitely the gotcha moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname