2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Sending big hugs to CJHBP, just extra ones, cuz he sounds exhausted from what appears to be the longest sidebar pop-tarting, instead of a trial Ever!

he still thinks he's amazing and no dose of reality, no matter how harsh, will change his good opinion of himself. But ICA, she may become like a woman scorned, as JB goes on and capitalizes on his representation of her and she sits convicted. She may end up making him rue the day...and that would be fitting IMO

Is it just me or does anyone else feel JB will rue the day he took on this case and decided the limelight was more appealing than doing his homework on this case!!..Far too much time giving interviews and spreading their spins than dealing with legal matters...

ICA is done like dinner...Its going to be up to the jury who decide her fate..regardless of media spins of the past 3 years!! by all parties including the "A's" and DT spins!!

TY Lord for these "Angels" who have worked endlessly to get justice for sweet Caylee!!..I sure hope I hear a train whistle or Hawk Cry soon!!

:innocent:

~I love the way Yuri says "I do"!!! (makes me smile)
Yes... that's how he will say it to me at our wedding!

~Hey, if ICA can have an imaginary nanny, certainly I can have an imaginary husband.

Yay! I'm gonna marry Yuri! :takeabow:

How could Melich not be aware of GA's other phone(s)?

Wouldn't the prosecution have searched ALL the phone records...
Also, I doubt he had all these phones before July 15th.......

Also: If JB is implying that CA could have called GA's "work phone" or some other phone, IF those records were available don't you think he (JB) would have mentioned that? There was NO call to ANY of GA's numbers at that time.

audience-clapping.gif

they should be standing for the SA team!!

If I was a resident of florida I would be so mad at the total waste of money this trial is causing. I wish they would just give it to the jury. You know they have made up their minds and nothing is going to change it. jmo

OH NO ICA didn't???? I would have her HEAD if she touched my rule book. She's writing all over her attys rule book!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if defense will call George or Cindy
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:36 PM

Lisabeth Fryer is talking to Mark Lippman...
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:35 PM

Several jurors chatting. Others rocking in chairs.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

The question now is... Surrebuttal?
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:34 PM

soo the whole fam damily did something huh?
or is Lee the only one that didn't?

so didn’t the jurors hear that JB thinks there is another work cellphone

Bill S says the answer is all that counts and not the question but I hate the thought of a seed being planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname