2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origianlly posted by Boodles

But wait, Cindy could have called George from her work number to his company cell phone. (I guess it doesn't matter that much considering the other evidence though.)

Problem with that, she said she called from her home phone.

BBM

...and there it is...

that is all

How great would it be to have the jury come back with a verdict on the 4th of July just before the fireworks are about to start. GUILTY ::fireworks:

Canada Day fireworks here today. Perfect timing as the Prosecution rests after such an excellent rebuttal! :fireworks:

Judge just handed thick document stack to each side.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:49 PM

Judge Perry is handing a stack of papers to attorneys. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:49 PM

BBM.

Possible jury instructions.

Seriously! I am sitting here in shock!! I never dreamed she lied about the pool ladder. This is definitely the gotcha moment!

Agree!!!

And wouldn't that mean that waaaay back in the beginning, Cindy already had doubts about the Zanny story that Casey was giving her so started looking for 'reasons'/'excuses' for Casey, maybe hoping if she dropped this pool ladder excuse into Casey's lap (like she's dropped other hints that Casey ran with) that Casey would admit to all of it being an accident.

If Cindy's mind was already thinking of possible scenarios just a week or so after she found out Caylee was "kidnapped", then it stands to reason she was thinking in her mind that Caylee was probably dead.

On Greta last night Lippman made the point ICA never testified to sex abuse and implied strongly it was on JB. Greta called him out right away saying that would be unethical and that's a huge claim to make. He backed off a bit. I'd bet money that Anthonys think JB made it up and will say that after case whether she's convicted or not. They will never hold her accountable and sadly, that's why hergranddaughter is dead.

HHJP never recessed, did he? The attorneys went to side bar, then I saw the judge off the bench, then the camera panned to the stupid bird.

But wait, Cindy could have called George from her work number to his company cell phone. (I guess it doesn't matter that much considering the other evidence though.)

She said she called from HOME - but couldn't recall whether she used her cell or the house phone.
We knew it was neither. No call.No pool ladder. It was all too convenient.

HLN playing the video of a young Casey. It says she is 10 years old and not 5 as previously stated.

Confirmed: No court Saturday. Closing statements are scheduled for Sunday. Jury begins deliberations Sunday.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:51 PM

Why can't we see this?? WESH said it was a 10 min. break...

69jkmq.jpg

They can't use sex abuse and drowning in closing now, right? And can State have field day with it in closing? I would.

I know Baez is gonna hate letting the SA get the last word...rofl

Did the ladder come up today or do we think jury will see if she lied about searches she would lie about ladder to save daughter.

court administrators confirming NO court tomorrow. Closing arguments Sunday. Deliberation begins late Sunday.

by bobkealing via twitter at 3:52 PM

hey! how come no one is tweeting?
what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads