2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick of seeing ICA's face. IMO there should be a big picture of that famous pensive shot of Caylee present at all times in court. It is, afterall, about this little toddler. The lump in my throat hurts so bad....

What was the gesture?
I miss alot...lol. cannot keep up with ya smart people....
my lil girl .. tends to make me run if i hear a thump.. or 2much quiet

He seemed to wipe his hands when walking off the stand after his testimony.

Wow, I can't believe after 3 years this is almost over. Whatever will I do now?

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy- I have no words...

If Caylee could speak from Heaven, she would certainly say thank you to JOJO and to her Uncle Lee.

I sincerely hope we see Yuri back here real soon! I can't wait to talk with him here, shoot maybe we can invite Baez here sometime so we can ruffle his feathers just a little bit.

Did JP reference Judge Chillingworth at the end with CM? Was that the name of the judge

Well I'm so happy we have a day off tomorrow - this trial is making me ill. I've lost weight, cant sleep and my eyes are almost crossed. My brain is totally burnt out

I spoke to a friend earlier and she says exactly the same...its dangerous to your health

I don't know about y'all but I just busted out bawling when the state rested.

I haven't cried but it kind of just hit home that this is one of the most horrible crimes a person can ever commit. Killing your own infant. It's just, that's the one person you're supposed to cherish! And she was so young.. :(

Okay. Time for Andy Griffith on youtube.

Yeah, what the heck was that all about?

It's kinda funny, ok, it's iornic, that for all the chatting she's done, talking behind her hands with the lawyers at the Defense table, the jail videos where she complained that no one was letting her talk or she wasn't in charge......she didn't bother to take the stand and tell her story.

Casey's not stoopid. Even she knew that she could get away with lying to her parents, brother, friends, even the police, but methinks that Ms. Anthony knew that her lies would not be tolerated in front of Judge Perry. Despite her bravado in proclaiming her innocence, Casey was skeered of HHJP. jmo

The reference to Judge Chillingworth was priceless. The judge was about to expose an unethical attorney when the atty about to be exposed had the judge murdered. Take that JB!

A friend stopped by and I couldn't ask this at the time. What was the rebuttal about the phones for? Did CA say she called GA about the pool ladder being on on the 16th? ANd all that oh George had multiple phones...that was AFTER 7/16 wasn't it? JB would just make something like that up knowing it would be overruled but planting a seed.

I am not a mean spirited person and normally do not take any delight in other's troubles but I think the absolute high point of this whole experience for me is going to be watching Casey's face as they read "Guilty of Murder in the 1st Degree".

I'm gleefully looking forward to it.

Ok this may make me a pariah, but here goes...

As a psych nurse, I feel for ICA.

NO, of course, I DO NOT EXCUSE HER FOR KILLING HER INNOCENT CHILD - if she did.

I just FEEL.

...months and months of active listening... watching... assessing...observing

....Something happened in that home (imo)

and imo.. the extenuating circumstances, the blame, for.... if there is any to be had, cannot ALL be heaped on George... (abuse or not) or Lee....

C....I....N...D.....Y......

Some vulnerable people can be driven to horrible things. (ICA)

DOES NOT EXCUSE THEM.

Ok, I'll say it; I feel in my gut that ICA killed innocent Caylee.

But I also feel it was a result of something that transpired (that argument, that night --look at the timeline people, please) bw Cindy and Casey

However,....

I cannot finish my thought bc I am crying.

now commence with the veggies

PS
Cindy and ICA -- as far as Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee. Cant prove it. Just feel it.... which means beans, I know.

I know that my gut feeling means nothing... except to me.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member