2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok these stupid charts and junk are completely ridiculous. I need a break.

So, now people that smelled the car but didn't call that minute are in that column?

Why is he talking about all the people that didn't smell anything? What about her own father, mother and brother that did?

Only alternate juror #2 taking notes. Jurors 4 and 6 have their arms crossed in front of them. #CaseyAnthony

Baez is implying that dozens of witnesses in this case have ALL lied in a giant conspiracy against Casey.....pulleeeeezzzz!!!!

As Casey said "Make him Stop". She just got the attorney wrong. This is painful. Jose has lost his way....... This is disjointed.

She can still play the incompetent defense card on appeal.

Apparently, JB is going to argue that everyone involved is untrustworthy because they didn't act on one thing or another, but his client who partied and lied is being discriminated against by the state?

hubby just asked me what is so funny. I am laughing at JB's who smelled what? poster board and the comments here.
I just looked at him and said it's a long story-he hasn't been following the case but he does know I am listening to live court today.

JB looks to me like he has aged considerably since the beginning of this. jmo

Who smells what chart:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, I needed a laugh today. I bet Attorneys everywhere are cringing at what he just did..:floorlaugh:

As JB goes through this I keep thinking that it is the fart game...Whoever smelt it dealt it.

This is embarrassing.

LDB really needs to point out that even CASEY said the car stunk!

Ok... for giggles lets say GA knew the car was at Amscot for 3 days.

We still KNOW and have evidence that ICA was the one who abandoned it there...

Wouldn't the lady at the Amscot have told the tow company that the car had been there for three days when they called to have it picked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa