2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it's July 4th weekend and Jose is being patriotic with his red-and-blue tie and blue handkerchief, but shouldn't he wear something more somber?

ok.....here we go....take the pics down. Leave George up there....he's insulting the jury.

Man, this comes right out of a comic book. Where did this guy go to law school again? Oh, that's right. Bikini U.

Jose is SO boring, I'm clipping my Westie at the same time....no need to look at him.

Cindy's explanation for saying the car smelled like a dead car so she could get LE to her house.

Like we can believe Cindy? She was willing to risk perjury to try to save Casey. JMO

defense by eggbeater. this logic is.. not. i need a special break.

Hey! I object. He didn't put a photo up of the dog that hit on the smell in the car.

Ashton is covering his mouth in all attempt to keep from rolling into the floor laughing!

OMG this is an everyone is against Casey closing argument. LE lied, the dogs lied, everyone lied. good god...

Well one thing's for sure -

I sure do know what I'm smelling right now.

just sayin'..........................

I feel like I just took a trip back to grade school.
JB is not doing a good job here.

Is this what HHJP was referring to "soup to nuts"?

IMO: JB is treating the jury like they are little children in a classroom.

Will JB continue to insult the intelligence of the jury?

So far we know that Casey is a lying sl*t, Jose thinks Maria Kish is hot and the car was pretty stinky

Yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member