2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Señor Baez to discuss Caylee's lack of 'child abuse', even though she is dead from being smothered by duct tape, is a bit shameless since he lied about Evil George's 'child abuse' of his own client.

The irony, and BS is thick.

THICK.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#topsy shows '#CaseyAnthony' tweeted 3,905 times in last hour!! That's the power of social media. #closingarguments

Happy Birthday to Kahluacream and Shadowgal and rosiegirl04!
:Happybirthday:
Jeff Ashton's masterful closing argument was a lovely gift :)

It is still stuck in my head, Jose called Casey a *advertiser censored* and his cut the cheese comment. That has to be sticking in the jurors heads too.

I don't think anyone can get past that. Especially not the jurors.

This was really, really bad. Any attorneys on right now? How big an issue is this? I'm thinking huge!

Sure wouldn't want this picture to be misconstrued. Really, it was just close close talking. :innocent:

Attachments

• misconstrued.jpg
    misconstrued.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 78
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6832380&postcount=1900"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE CLOSING ARGUMENTS[/ame]

Bringing this year book picture over...notice the text on the opposite page...it was mentioned here early on that Casey got Zanny from the book.

All the attorneys came out of court together. The State and the defense.

JB degrading the state is not going to go over well.. calling them liars is a pathetic theory to say the state is lying to them .. wow

The Anthony's are having lunch with their attorney Mark Lippman. They appear to be taking. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:13 AM

The only problem I have with the States closing argument is that they kept calling Casey smart.

Can anyone clear up when friend Maria was in KC's car? I thought that was discussed here earlier and it wasn't in the timeframe, or it was TL's car. Anyone remember? (JB said in closing friends in car - no smell.)

look up her testimony in the witness trail threads..towards the top of the main page for Caylee..there are transcriptions from Mombomb, truthsleuth, myself and others that quickly go over their testimony.

The Defense is going to ride this out for the entire day. They don't want the SA to be able to rebut them today.

I wonder if they will go as long as it takes. I can't see the judge wanting to not get this case to deliberations today.

WFTV still has the ICA cam on.... they must know JB is so boring they'll lose viewers. Cam on whatever is happening in the hallway :floorlaugh:

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

danielabrams Dan Abrams
For the sake of the legal system, I'm hoping after a break Baez can get back on track. #caseyanthony

Really seeing these boards angers me. I would like it investigated to see if "friends" of Mr Baez were given work to prepare these things. Thus helping his own friends and assoiciates make money off this trial. This is tax payer money and I think it should be looked into how OUR money was spent and to whom..............

Actually, he used a high end company in Palm Beach for his exhibits. Which makes no sense, but does anything JB does ever make sense???

Lunch recess until 1:30p

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:07 AM

I am away from home, no tv no computer, her now on iphone, you ALL are doing great, i can still know whats going on. :D

The only problem I have with the States closing argument is that they kept calling Casey smart.

I think she is quick on her feet. But she is inherently lazy, and that was her downfall. She could have made all this work, but work was the operative word. She just couldn't do the work outside of telling lies.

Ah carp, WFTV just realized the cam was still on... it's off again or I need to refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie