2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have long wondered why Cindy didn't ask Caylee how her day was, did you have fun with Zanny etc., now that Jeff Ashton mentions Caylee's verbal skills as a motive for murder.

Fact is she could sing You Are My Sunshine and seemed to have at least normal verbal skills for an almost three year old girl. Kinda scratching my head on how Cindy didn't know that there was no Zanny and all the other people and places that were supposedly part of her life.

what do you think baez is saying to the rest of the defense team?

how'd i do?
did i look good?
do you think the jury liked me?
the jury thinks i am funny and cute, don't they?
was my pocket square straight?
should i open the afternoon with a joke? or go for the young earnest attorney look?

That's right Zanny was a girl that Casey went to school with. If you read one of her letters to Robyn it is mentioned in there. Very sneaky Baez........ but epic fail!

I so wanted JA to play Caylee singing and show how smart she was to know her Grandpa appeared tired. For a two yr old to see & say "Pa Pa you tired?". Sure would have driven the fact THAT Caylee was in fact very verbal.

rest of JB/CM time will pass very slowly

more worried about CM as he has actually been successful at this career

so glad Linda comes last

Did Casey tell Jose on the age of the picture 12 but say 15?

I guess they couldn't find a picture of her after the age of 12 or 15 that didn't involve hot body contests, drunk vomiting or peeing in parking lots after that time.

Thank you! I have to be somewhere at 1 for an hour and I was wondering how much I would miss. Doesn't look like much.

Especially if JB is still just "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah-ing". ;)

bobkealing bob kealing

Talked to Anthonys in elevator. Mood was lighter than expected. Cindy switched seats w/Lippman bc tall guy blocking view. #CaseyAnthony

Not going to happen, JP will make them stay until all is over, I'm pretty sure he said that. DT has about 3:15 more hours to go, and State has about 2:45 for rebuttal.

If all of that time is used that puts us at 7:30 EST. Maybe they planned on a dinner break and working after dinner.

DT may use the full time, I don't think the state will use another 2:45 minutes.

jmo

I feel just as confused as ever as to the DT theories.

WOW RR...I did not notice that writing initially..now that is really really CREEPY:sick:

That's not a page from a yearbook - that's Baez' text. See - it also had a word that begins with "Anab..." as in Annabelle.

He's making an exhibit about her imaginary friends. Around the edges it has all those faceless characters that are those imaginary people.

ETA: I think.

Can anyone clear up when friend Maria was in KC's car? I thought that was discussed here earlier and it wasn't in the timeframe, or it was TL's car. Anyone remember? (JB said in closing friends in car - no smell.)

You are correct.. but casey's car....and it was indeed different time-frame, before casey killed Caylee ...LDB will set the record straight...once again!

Please bear with me but I'm still very nervous....it ain't over till it's over........
I thought JA was awesome but I still fear JB might raise reasonable doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member