2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
danielabrams Dan Abrams
For the sake of the legal system, I'm hoping after a break Baez can get back on track. #caseyanthony

"back" on track? Was he ever "on track"? :loser:

The Anthony's are having lunch with their attorney Mark Lippman. They appear to be taking. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:13 AM

#topsy shows '#CaseyAnthony' tweeted 3,905 times in last hour!! That's the power of social media. #closingarguments

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:12 AM

The Defense is going to ride this out for the entire day. They don't want the SA to be able to rebut them today.

Not going to happen, JP will make them stay until all is over, I'm pretty sure he said that. DT has about 3:15 more hours to go, and State has about 2:45 for rebuttal.

wishing we could have listened to the charge session

So it seems CA is really reading a book during trial. Wasn't quick enough to get a ss of the cover/title though.

Attachments

• ca lunch book.jpg
    ca lunch book.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 78
It is still stuck in my head, Jose called Casey a *advertiser censored* and his cut the cheese comment. That has to be sticking in the jurors heads too.

and he really wants the jury to take him as a experience, mature lawyer!this is a trial about a murdered 3yr old child-its just unacceptable behavior to me!!I just can not believe JB!

Lunch recess until 1:30p

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:07 AM

Thank you! I have to be somewhere at 1 for an hour and I was wondering how much I would miss. Doesn't look like much.

How quickly could the jury come back with a verdict? I'm assuming they already think she is guilty. :pullhair:

Actually, he used a high end company in Palm Beach for his exhibits. Which makes no sense, but does anything JB does ever make sense???

How do you know that. Would love to research. tia

In case you missed anything... we'll be posting closings in their entirety later on WESH.com

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:08 AM

So it seems CA is really reading a book during trial. Wasn't quick enough to get a ss of the cover/title though.

The Bible, she's looking for an escape clause regarding lying, imo. :loser:

I should take a quick nap - I'm sure I won't miss much even if JB returns from lunch and continues to spin his fantasy of imaginaries. I already ate my breakfast/lunch of watermelon, roasted garlic sourdough bread/butter, and a bowl of ice cream. Actually, I ate more than a bowl, when I finished the bowl I began eating out of the carton. It's JB's fault, ya know. He just gets me so frushtrated that I have to eat to keep myself from screaming myself hoarse. I wish this were all over abd done with... it's getting me in deep trouble weight wise. I wonder how much more of a performance JB will out on. After him we have to interpret what CM is saying, not that it really matters.
Caylee Marie Angelbabe....it's all for you sweetheart.

I'm a bit touched that GA had earlier lent CA his suit coat to wear.

However, knowing CA, it was probably this:

CA: George give me your coat - now! I'm cold

Bill S just said that JB does a good enough Job ‘at times’ considering what he has to work with

A couple things stood out to me from JB's closing so far. He's already already referred to the state getting the last word and he won't have a chance to respond. It seems to me if he had an adequate defense he wouldn't be so worried about the state's rebuttal.

Also the number of times he said, "I think", "we think" ... referring to what the evidence shows. I'm no lawyer but I think you should make definitive statements in your final statements to the jury.

Finally, the idea of parading the images of Caylee, this beautiful, sweet, innocent child. Ummmmm .... Caylee is dead. CAYLEE IS THE VICTIM. It just reminds me why we are here now.

All JMO. (this is the first time I've really gotten to see JB at work & I am shocked)

The Anthony's are having lunch with their attorney Mark Lippman. They appear to be taking. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:13 AM

#topsy shows '#CaseyAnthony' tweeted 3,905 times in last hour!! That's the power of social media. #closingarguments

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:12 AM
I have to say everyone who is "twittering" (lol) is being very responsive to the "bloggers" questions...BS refers to them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon