2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking maybe ICA doesn't want to come back out.

Maybe JP had to read something one more time?

This is going to go past 6pmEST IMO...

Just got back from getting groceries (and I rushed!!), and they aren't back yet? How nice of them to wait for me.

Wftv keeps cutting out on me this afternoon. Grr.

Deputy tells me with the large poster board half the jurors can see #CaseyAnthony, half can not. #closingarguments -jfell

CFNews13Casey Deputy tells me with the large poster board half the jurors can see #CaseyAnthony, half can not. #closingarguments -jfell

What no RH tweets today-I miss them-LOL

He has been too busy planking!!

86ihp.jpg

Posted on Twitter a few minutes ago, here's Richard Hornsby patiently waiting for closing to resume.

almost 2:00 so will be staying late or doing instructions in the morning?

Could ICA be feigning illness? I don't think it will work for her today, this will go on no matter what. I Have No Idea of the hold0up, just a thought as I have seen the attys. JB and CM and JA included. IMO.

Wonderful! Now I have a massive headache and must suffer through Baez/Cheney just to get to the good parts-LDB.

I need a goody!

The jurors are fully aware about the court trying to keep the costs down on this case, re their accommodations, food, entertainment, etc. Any thing in this court that smells of Florida funds being wasted is going to make them mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv