2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S pointing out that JB alleges Casey was sexually molested, but then he calls her a *advertiser censored*. :doh:

Baez rolling his eyes and looking at ceiling. Wonder what he's thinking?

@KerryNBC
Kerry Sanders #CaseyAnthony delay is inexplicable. Pros and defense are in Ct room. Not Casey!

Who thinks she's having a meltdown?

What's going on? Is ICA playing possum? If she holds up this trial, the jurors won't like it.

My 8 year old daughter (Katie) died in 1988 on July 4th from sudden cardiac death(familial thing on my hubbie's side ). I'm asking her to be by Caylee and ask God for justice....To me it would mean something besides justice coming for Caylee on July 4th.

Guys, I saw JA's closing but not JB's. BS is stating something about him graphically discussing the alleged molestation of casey during closing. Did he? Was it objected to? Because evidence not presented cannot be discussed in closing. TIA!

Bill S pointing out that JB alleges Casey was sexually molested, but then he calls her a *advertiser censored*. :doh:

JB wants to make the case by inference that sexual abused victims often turn into promiscuous people. And, it's true.

I'm going to mute the DT while reading everyone's comments here, and have TCM on to watch Viva Las Vegas with Elvis shortly.

references to JB posters looking like a science project makes me sad for Kyron. Sure wish something would break there.

JB enjoying quiet time before his client comes out and starts crying in his ear.

My 8 year old daughter (Katie) died in 1988 on July 4th from sudden cardiac death(familial thing on my hubbie's side ). I'm asking her to be by Caylee and ask God for justice....To me it would mean something besides justice coming for Caylee on July 4th.

((((HUGS)))) SharonBear4 :grouphug:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Court official says there they handed out 50 tickets to people in line at 1pm #caseyanthony #closingarguments -jfell

Maybe a delay with one of the jurors? Something not dire.......atty's don't look worried.

God bless your sweet angel. I hope she gives Caylee a big, big hug.

Guys, I saw JA's closing but not JB's. BS is stating something about him graphically discussing the alleged molestation of casey during closing. Did he? Was it objected to? Because evidence not presented cannot be discussed in closing. TIA!

No he's not mentioned anything at all about that yet... only calling her a *advertiser censored* a million times over so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500