2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I saw JA's closing but not JB's. BS is stating something about him graphically discussing the alleged molestation of casey during closing. Did he? Was it objected to? Because evidence not presented cannot be discussed in closing. TIA!

No he did not. I think you may have joined conversation in the middle....

Only time molestation came up was this morning before jury came in and HHJP was going over charge and closing instructions and Team Baez argued to try be allowed to discuss, but HHJP denied....

So NO MENTION

:seeya:

CFNews13Casey:
The Orange Co Sheriff will hold press conference after jury reaches verdict.

Wow! Could it be perjury charges coming or what?

Everyone take a really good long look at that defense table. There are 6 attorney's sitting there right now. No way would ICA ever be granted a new trial on ineffective council because they aren't all ineffective... only the one who's ego got in the way of passing this case onto a qualified DP attorney when he should have.

If Casey was having issues, wouldn't Jose be with her?

:lol: HLN making note of how JB is just sitting there, not even reviewing anything, or preparing.

One of the biggest rules in public speaking is to NOT do this.

There is absolutely no reason to say "I'll get back to that" or "I'll talk about that in a minute" - NONE

All it does is put off your audience. They will now just be WAITING to get back to that - WAITING for you to talk about it.

There is no reason to tell an audience that you will talk about something later - JUST GET THERE AND TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Again, JB does not have the skills he needs to even properly perform his job much less perfect his craft.

It's his way to get stuff out there, without backing up his statements. It's a promise, that will not be delivered. But he hopes the Jury will remember the first part, and forget he didn't come back to it to back it up.

AT this point, I bet the Jury is so over JB's promises.

MN is hot under the collar about that cut the cheese comment JB made!

@bobkealing
bob kealing #closingarguments court spokeswoman says delay due to court reporter working through lunch hour now getting a bite

Guess she can't eat a sandwich if her hands are busy..

bobkealing bob kealing
by OSCaseyAnthony
#closingarguments court spokeswoman says delay due to court reporter working through lunch hour now getting a bite.

Just saw a woman with blonde hair come out of the "door", can see the guards at the door, maybe we are ready to roll if that was the Court Reporter. JB and CM just stood up, but still NO ICA???? Nope, HERE SHE IS!!!!

If Casey is refusing to go back to court - or whatever - maybe they'll bring her in cuffed and in a straight jacket. Enough is enough, Casey, your reality hopefully will be prison forever.

Speaking of the song, "You are My Sunshine." I think most of us who have children remember singing that song to them. I know I remember singing it to mine. They are now 27 and 25. And I also remember my dad singing it to me. Not that it matters, but I also remember my dad singing "The Old Rugged Cross" to me, as well.

Everyone take a really good long look at that defense table. There are 6 attorney's sitting there right now. No way would ICA ever be granted a new trial on ineffective council because they aren't all ineffective... only the one who's ego got in the way of passing this case onto a qualified DP attorney when he should have.

:rocker: That makes me feel better. I thought for sure OJ was getting guilty and was knocked out of my socks with his verdict!!

Gee, thanks for joining us princess....

JVM just said I am getting that GA has returned to court. I think we are getting started now.

Is she saying GA was the hold up? LOL

I feel so sorry for the court reporters. I hope they get paid well for the job they do.

I have been wondering what judges and assistant state attorneys make, too?

They probably do not make anywhere near what their civilian counterparts make.

Judge Perry looks like he may have wolfed down some lunch very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther