2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUDGE PERRY sustained JA's objection. I assume JB is the one in trouble. Annoying little pest that he is.

Jose is a big looking upper and eye roller-- worse than smiling, imo.

I'm sure GA and CA are appreciating Baez's comments after they cooperated with them for three years to save ICA - Not!

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
I have never seen a defense attorney resort to such repeatedly inappropriate attacks on state.. Then calling state desperate!!!

Who locks their duct tape away? In most households anyone can use the tape (of any sort) right?

Mine is in the pantry ... perhaps not the logical spot, but it's always handy.

So JB can ridicule the SA up and down but JA can't smile. :waitasec:

I keep getting visions of a scary reality T.V show with Beaz's family and a swim wear collection Beaz-beach wear.

I fell asleep, srsly. What the heck is going on?

JA was laughing at JB. . .JB called him out on it in his closing. . .State objected. . .HHJP took the boys to his chambers. . .we are waiting with baited breath to see the outcome!

I thought JB said in opening that they would never say it was anything more than an accidental drowning where someone panicked but now he wants GA it have duct taped her? Really?

My sliding patio doors don't have knobs.

There was a pic of a door knob safety device on Caylee's bedroom door (on the inside), but haven't seen a pic of ICA's bedroom door knob ... CA stated that Caylee slept with ICA in ICA's bedroom the majority of time.

WTF is JVM talking about...good grief..JB has been talking trash his whole "closing" and they (the state)..get to come back and talk later..no need to do it all right now...it was NOT lacking in any way. I have to sit on my hands now......

Baez now singing to CA (Rosebud) - That's what you get for loving me - I ain't the kind to hang around - with any new love I found....

But really JA to me is just a person who sits around and smiles. It is a natural to him.

JB has been walking around the whole trial with a sh eating grin on his face. Oh wait maybe that is just his natural look. jmo

HILARIOUS.....right when the "SIDEBAR" was called.....Nazareth's "Hair of the Dog" on my stereo ....with the lyrics "now your messing with a sob"......how appropriate!

Although I agree that JA shouldn't be laughing or making gestures (not saying he actually did), why is ICA allowed to shake her head all the time and make gestures?

@MagpieFromHinky
Pamela Short recess to let Ashton take some sad face medicine. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members