2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C on HLN is even saying that you can't determine if Jeff was laughing.

Jean C is also saying she reviewed playback and doesn't appear that JA was laughing.

I wish the time that this "laughing guy" objection takes up was running against Jose's clock. :cheerful:

Im sorry..but JA covered his face..of course he is chuckling with JB's "Fantasy"...but I do recall watching JB doing exactly the same thing throughout the trial..and JA didnt even make an issue about it..He didnt even need to....Yikes..I dont care he had a little chuckle..lets face it JB has been name calling for over an hour..and JB has had almost a dozen objections, sustained and struck..Geesh...JA may get a stern warning..however compared to JB's behaviors..No contest!!

BTW..I truly believe JB knows full well he's going down professionally and doesnt care at this point..PUT ON A SHOW..what else has he got??? Leave the stage with a lasting impression!!:loser::loser:

"Sonny Hostin NEEDS to shut up!!!!!! She is pro defense TH "

Amen to that!! Sometimes I wonder if she is watching the same trial??? I have to "mute" that TH everytime she starts!!

I don't think JA was laughing, his face just got carried away with his emotions thats all

Personally I forgive him cos I do like a naughty boy ;-)

I hope the judge doesn't like naughty boys in the courtroom. I did see JA laughing.

Just got off the phone with my mother. The defense won her over. Thank god she's not on the jury.

On the other hand, she told me she could hear my grandmother screaming at Baez for being a "you know what" so that's always good. lol

Tell Mom to stay tuned!

InSession In Session
Ashton is now sitting on one end of the counsel table. He will no longer be in Baez's line of sight when he's doing his closing. @HLNTV

InSession In Session
Ashton is now sitting on one end of the counsel table. He will no longer be in Baez's line of sight when he's doing his closing.

I want the Casey cam to include JB the rest of the Prosecution's closing. Pretty please?

The gas cans have some personal meaning to him, I don't recall what exactly. Perhaps they are collector's items? As I said earlier, reporting the cans stolen but not the child?

Pee break time. Also time to wash the spoon for the tea.

George was never allowed to criticize casey or to question her stories. When he questioned her stories, he was admonished not to be "negative". When he actually did investigative work about her job, he was yelled at by Cindy.

I imagine he was frustrated when Caylee was "missing." But he was told that Cindy was taking care of it. Again, he was rendered powerless to cut the you know what and to hold casey accountable.

Then the gas cans are stolen. He knew it was casey. He was protesting her lies and stealing in one of the only ways he thought he could. He reported the theft to the police.

This he could get away with because he was not directly accusing casey. :twocents:

I think the state did its closing in 77 minutes? If im wrong, some one correct me..jeff closed

Yes! But they get to get back up there and finish their remaining time. But what was presented was very concise.

To be honest, in my opinion, JA should not be making gestures. He has been doing it the whole time. I'm a little surprised that he would be doing this considering that he has been very good throughout the trial. It's just not respectful in my eyes.

Respectfully, JB has smirked his way all the way thru this trial...is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holliday3