2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney that commentates with JVM I am sorry I do not know her name but she is always seems to have a grudge against JA.

JB I just rewatched him.. wow .. bad behavior.

I just heard her say that Jose's reaction to Ashton was "appropriate."

itwashim2.gif

Ashton and Baez are two alpha males battling it out in the courtroom jungle.

Send them both for contempt to the same cell for a while.

Yep, Jeff Ashton LAFFED. HE WAS LAFFIN'!! :floorlaugh:

But the most salient and significant element of this minor eruption that
occurred at a crucial, significant junction in the Defense's presentation IS...

;;;That Jose Baez TOOK THE BAIT! Baez got all "hu-hu" over it. :maddening:

And so, JP is backstage chewing-out BOTH parties, methinks.

As for The Jury? This will negatively impact MORE, Jose Baez than Mr. Ashton.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baez started ranting about "Precious Bodily Fluids."
This is very Dr. Strangelove surreality.

Wowza.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This gets my vote for :goodpost: Post of the Day.

:happy4th:

:fireworks:

Would love to see JA come back and sit down with a paper bag over his head and some eye cut outs!

JA needs to sit there with Henckle duct tape on his mouth. Let the jury look at that image while the blowhard drones on and on and on.

I hope so, because every time someone says they think he's doing a good job I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack, seriously.

Every time I hear a TH sing his praises I seriously am like what the heck? It kerfluffles me. Heck I can get up there and scream that there was a conspiracy and all of the State witnesses were wrong or just plain being untruthful. If that is all it takes to create reasonable doubt, no one should ever be convicted.

Correct. JA has to sit there like a professional, expressionless, like everyone else in the courtroom. There is no reason to excuse this professional of behavior that would land a spectator in jail.

His conduct this morning has been ludicrous. He might very well have just cost Kaylee the justice she deserves.

Caylee.

And no.

she is a crazy liar and a *advertiser censored*... and who cut the cheese... do you really expect any sobriety with that kind of display? JA was probably the only person in the world actually listening to JB.

The laughing of JA hidden behind a hand is wrong and he will probably get fined.

But what Baez did could be a major problem. YOU do not call another attorney a name. You object.

The Jury could hold this against Casey, the way Baez reacted and now that is a problem.

I agree grandma... one has to wonder whether or not this was pre-planned. Another poster suggested JB purposely mentioned JA's animated facial expressions in the event that he could pull a stunt like this.

I am sooooo praying the members of the jury don't feel the way THIS blogger on WFTV (and apparently her entire office full of mothers!) apparently does:

Comment From Guest:
During the entire trial my office and I have only watched the days on channel 313 without all of the commentary from the armchair 'quarterbacks'. I have to say that when I was listening to commentary today on channel 9, quite shocked, the perception you are communicating is from a perception of someone who has more info than the average person. We are all mid 30s, 40s, all moms, and income over $100k, so I think we are semi-educated. We feel there is so much 'reasonable doubt' that we could NOT find someone guilty, and Ashton comes off quite arrogant quite often! If anyone on the jury has a problem with our government, Ashton has not won them over!

I like F. George. He's the quiet, hard working, guardian angel working for Caylee Marie.

oops just saw the replay ashton was laughing.
maybe he'll throw them both in jail for contempt. like vinnie.

HLN on commercia playing that chevy commercial and You are my sunshine song. How ironic is that? They have done this several times during this trial.

OMG...Bill S is saying HHJB may be considering charging JA with contempt!!!!

JA was laughing.... must be real bad feelings between them. I think JA is going to be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler