2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that didn't happen, as JB was going out of control blaming George, and I think it was doing irreparable harm for the Defense, with their "Blame Game"

i think JB is dramatic

btw do you think the jurors are in the back laughing

I actually just rewound it and watched closely and JA had his hand over his mouth, like I have seen many times before. He did not look like he was laughing at all.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Casey smirked during break but when jury was here she looked concerned

5 minutes ago

It appears like JA was laughing but I think he naturally twists his face occasionally like Robert De Nero :innocent:

I just saw the replay. I busted out laughing at the contortions on JA's face.

No, he looked like he was about to vomit. I even posted that seconds before JB crossed the line.

They just re-played it on WFTV and it appeared to me he was laughing and trying to cover his mouth. Didn't look to be about to vomit to me.

I love JA. He reminds me of myself. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and he can't hide his contempt for absurdity.

JB is the one in trouble, IMO. JA was being accused somewhat and hid his smile behind his hand.

Correct. JA has to sit there like a professional, expressionless, like everyone else in the courtroom. There is no reason to excuse this professional of behavior that would land a spectator in jail.

His conduct this morning has been ludicrous. He might very well have just cost Kaylee the justice she deserves.

I respectfully disagree here. Ashton was covering his mouth, Jose was the one who lacks professionalism. Everyone in the courtroom is not expressionless. I'm seeing a lot of gesturing on both sides. I think it was good that Ashton at least tried keep it together.

Watching it again, I don't really see him laughing. I see him squint, rub his nose, then cover his nose.

It's kind of sad that Baez is attacking the lawyers in order to attack the evidence.

Okay, I just watched the replay 3 times and if JA was laughing, I couldn't see it.

His hand was over his mouth, I didn't see any laughing.

I keep getting visions of a scary reality T.V show with Beaz's family and a swim wear collection Beaz-beach wear.

OMG... I just had a vision of JB running on the beach in a Mankini .. (think Borat) ewwwww

JA did not screw up big time. Yes, he shouldn't smile at the absurdity of the defense's theory (very hard to do) Baez made a fool of himself by yelling at Ashton. He could have called a sidebar and discussed the matter in private. No one cares about this trial more than the State so rest assured that they will not screw up big time.

I totally agree. I just watched the replay on HLN and he clearly had his hand over his mouth the whole time. You could look at that and even think that JA was just smiling.

Many THs are saying Baez's entire closing argument has been a mantra against the prosecution and it is not working. He attacks and attacks and attacks every single piece of evidence, implies they are lying, that they are crooked, that it is all a political game to them. That they are doing it because the public wants to be entertained. That the prosecution wants to please the media.

Does this man understand the concept of projection? he projects every single thing that he himself does onto the prosecution.

Can we dare hope that JB gets jailed today? :floorlaugh:

Honest to goodness, how can JB put on this "show" and believe his OWN lies? I hope JA knocks the crap outta JB!!! I will be glad to pay bail for JA!

I didn't see Jeff laughing. I did see him smiling. However, I also see Jose smiling everytime Jeff or Linda is talking or questioning a witness. I also see Jose roll his eyes CONSTANTLY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82