Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

Here's a crazy thought, it was Barry driving Suzanne's car to Phoenix and he knows how those unidentified finger prints came about.
Nothing is too crazy in case BM, I think. He seems to be a predator, in all forms, you can think of. And he may have a few likeminded friends, who serve him well with their own experiences and playing-grounds. MOO

Way back in the beginning of this tragedy, I questioned BM being an actual hunter. I didn’t believe he was then, and even more so now.

(When I made the post, he was considered a victim, which I never believed he was, so . . . you won’t find the post.)

An actual hunter is a person who respects the process and people, but also the animals taken in a hunt.

Based on what we know, any hunting BM did was likely guided hunting. He’s no mountain master, and certainly is not a respecter of anyone or anything.

Deer farms are one thing if they are raising deer to sell venison. Quite another, to me, if they are a place to trap trophy game for an easy shot. That, to me, is not a real hunt. The animals should have a fighting chance.

(There are businesses that offer canned hunts, and I just personally have a problem with such things.)

I don’t hunt, but my DH used to, and we fed our family for many years on venison and elk. Good meat if you hunt properly and field dress correctly and butcher appropriately. Younger family members still provide meat for their families and donate through the butcher to the local food bank.

BM is a sickening excuse for a man.

IMO
This is not a sport.

My brother is a big hunter and eats what he kills. He was gifted a trip to a guided hunt and left shortly afterwards. He said that the deer were so tame and stopped to look at hunters. He unloaded and left.

This is not a sport.

My brother is a big hunter and eats what he kills. He was gifted a trip to a guided hunt and left shortly afterwards. He said that the deer were so tame and stopped to look at hunters. He unloaded and left.
My husband was also a hunter when we were younger. He never killed for sport. It was always eaten. As we got older he just couldn’t kill anything. We now buy our meat at a meat market. We need good hunters who hunt for food for families. I remember telling my husband a few years back how BM would brag about tranquilizing deer for their antlers. It made him sick, He said “He’s no hunter.”

Here's a better photo of the Circle K gas pumps and the TOWN DUMP place.

View attachment 505233

JMVHO.
If actual photos would be helpful somehow, I'm happy to take them.

As someone else posted, the Town Dump (which used to be quite cool) closed several years ago. It eventually moved and reopened and is much less of a "thing" than in its earlier incarnation. It's now closer to Rancho Manana.

The biker bar areas in town (hopping, to put it mildly, on weekends) over by that Circle K by Barry's address have grown tremendously in popularity the last few years.

Way back in the beginning of this tragedy, I questioned BM being an actual hunter. I didn’t believe he was then, and even more so now.

(When I made the post, he was considered a victim, which I never believed he was, so . . . you won’t find the post.)

An actual hunter is a person who respects the process and people, but also the animals taken in a hunt.

Based on what we know, any hunting BM did was likely guided hunting. He’s no mountain master, and certainly is not a respecter of anyone or anything.

Deer farms are one thing if they are raising deer to sell venison. Quite another, to me, if they are a place to trap trophy game for an easy shot. That, to me, is not a real hunt. The animals should have a fighting chance.

(There are businesses that offer canned hunts, and I just personally have a problem with such things.)

I don’t hunt, but my DH used to, and we fed our family for many years on venison and elk. Good meat if you hunt properly and field dress correctly and butcher appropriately. Younger family members still provide meat for their families and donate through the butcher to the local food bank.

BM is a sickening excuse for a man.

IMO
Totally agree, BM is no hunter, he's a murderer IMO. He kills things for the fun of it, not for providing food for his family. I mean who stands out in their breezeway and shoots innocent chipmunks? Who drugs and cuts the antlers off of deer? Who kills a turkey and leaves it rotting back behind their property?

BM is always picking on the vulnerable and weak. I'd like to see him tangle with the famous "Liiiiion" he mentioned when he first jumped out of his truck when he arrived after spending hours in the hotel watching TV.

BM a disgrace to the male population and to his religion that he uses as an excuse for his actions. He preyed on his daughters and Suzanne their whole lives I bet, until he ended Suzanne's.

JMO

No arrest yet? I just had to come and take a look.

It’s coming.
IE is going to have to stretch her Ethics handbook even further.

Presently she doesn't know what LE/theDA knows, relative to what else has been learned since the autopsy. She's not privy. Because he hasn't been re-arrested. (Yet.)

LE/the DA, meanwhile, knows all of IE's tricks. They won't be making the same mistakes. 500 officials at autopsy, pairs of investigators. If an expert's testimony gets 'sixed again, someone else is up to speed. Rogue DNA tested and put to bed.

All this time, I wonder what else LE has learned. Any iron loyalties melting? Any new wires? Wiretaps? Does Barry feel a little like Suzanne must have? Doesn't know where the threat is. Nearby? Around the corner? Later? Right now? Eyes everywhere?

May the wait here be brief.

IE is going to have to stretch her Ethics handbook even further.

Presently she doesn't know what LE/theDA knows, relative to what else has been learned since the autopsy. She's not privy. Because he hasn't been re-arrested. (Yet.)

LE/the DA, meanwhile, knows all of IE's tricks. They won't be making the same mistakes. 500 officials at autopsy, pairs of investigators. If an expert's testimony gets 'sixed again, someone else is up to speed. Rogue DNA tested and put to bed.

All this time, I wonder what else LE has learned. Any iron loyalties melting? Any new wires? Wiretaps? Does Barry feel a little like Suzanne must have? Doesn't know where the threat is. Nearby? Around the corner? Later? Right now? Eyes everywhere?

May the wait here be brief.
Yes!….. and on that point you made: ‘Presently she doesn't know what LE/theDA knows….’

I still tend to think that was one of the big ‘fig leaf’ purposes of the $15M suit……. (assuming it required some response on evidence and basis for charges). Maybe force someone to show their ‘hand’? And now with having found SM remains…… things change perhaps IMO? MOO …. IANAL

And….. to paraphrase…… ‘May the wait here be fruitful……. .’

Very early here, we learned that SM discussed problems she was having with her brakes with her Dad, and was waiting on parts for the repair. IIRC, somehow the brake issue introduced the story about a "pink bike" SM allegedly purchased for parts. IMO, none of it matters today because I think it's well settled there was no bike ride and no abduction while on a bike ride. Or it's settled for me.

And even though many hands touched the bike at the staged site, it did not prevent locating BM's DNA from relevant areas! MOO
MOO, I think he did it, but I do think His DNA would be expected on the bike as taking off the rack and taking it in or out might have fallen to him occasionally.
However, there is no explanation a ping by the bike dump site.

The bike would have needed to be transported to where it was found whether by BM or whatever imaginary assailant as MOO there is no way she was biking up to Hwy 50.
It would be an unsafe and unpleasant ride with no destination when she was scheduled to be at a Zoom wedding or its preparations at the time.

Maybe a local hunter or rancher who routinely kept BAM on hand asked Barry to dump Suzanne's bike in the ravine. Barry's a helper like that.

Ooooooooor.... Barry is the local hunter or rancher.

He left no room for it to be anyone else.

JMO

Last edited:
Here's a question -- did Barry not think of the bike ride until the last minute? A clever (stupid) afterthought?

He obviously had access to an untracked/untraceable vehicle overnight, in order to get to Moffat. Why didn't he drive her bike to a credible trailhead? Dump her bikes miles from home?

It has to be the case that he didn't think of it until he got back to the house. Assuming he drove the older RR (or a neighboring vehicle or even a firehouse truck, I'd think accessible by ATV), upon his return, he must have seen her bike. Something gave him the idea. It was rushed, not well planned out at all.

Still thinking he's the one who dumped all Suzanne's things on her passenger seat. Contents of a backpack. Maybe he needed the satchel.

He couldn't have staged a worse bike ride.

JMO

Here's a question -- did Barry not think of the bike ride until the last minute? A clever (stupid) afterthought?

He obviously had access to an untracked/untraceable vehicle overnight, in order to get to Moffat. Why didn't he drive her bike to a credible trailhead? Dump her bikes miles from home?

It has to be the case that he didn't think of it until he got back to the house. Assuming he drove the older RR (or a neighboring vehicle or even a firehouse truck, I'd think accessible by ATV), upon his return, he must have seen her bike. Something gave him the idea. It was rushed, not well planned out at all.

Still thinking he's the one who dumped all Suzanne's things on her passenger seat. Contents of a backpack. Maybe he needed the satchel.

He couldn't have staged a worse bike ride.

JMO
I am thinking there might be helper. Either the old RR went to Moffat or a bit if unexplained truck mileage was to meet someone in another vehicle.

I am thinking there might be helper. Either the old RR went to Moffat or a bit if unexplained truck mileage was to meet someone in another vehicle.
Ah. I don't think Barry had an accomplice but he certainly isn't above using someone. Someone who may have remained loyal to him for a very long time and, in fact, didn't connect his 'assist' with Suzanne's disappearance for the same very long time. To begin, the story was that Suzanne went missing on Mother's Day so helping out a boss or a mentor or a friend or, say, a father figure on Saturday wouldn't immediately connect! Hey, Buddy, can you give me a hand? I hit an elk and I need to put it out of its misery. Or Hey, Buddy, I can't get my truck started. Can you grab me some keys so I can use a firehouse truck? Barry was used to using people, used to telling tall tales, used to using wildlife and fires and who knows what else. Maybe he did elicit the help of a faithful helper who did something which seemed Barrylievable. At the time.

If so, Barry must have believed that person was fully in his back pocket at the time.

Guess whose pocket he's in now! State's witness.

This puts about 75 loose pieces together for me. And probably accounts for the missing miles. 3.5 miles each way (to the firehouse) plus a few miles to meet up with a helper. Or... did we ever map the distance to the river property? Barry was successful in messing with his truck's telematics, he just couldn't stop the odometer from counting!

IMnewO that's when he drove those miles, Saturday night, after messing with the truck. Then the truck sat idle all night, until the morning, went left, tossed the helmet, turned around right in the middle of the road and headed to Broomfield.

JMO

But... but... you won't stop enlightening me or cut me off just 'cause I LOVE mince pie :D... would you :eek: ?
I'll raise your mince pie, and see it with chipmunk brisket -- because Grusing is going to shred Barry Morphew. And serve him up on a plate.

And the best part of that dinner party is that Barry did it to himself.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306
Back