2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine it's almost like a 6 month old baby letting go of a toot...somethings are unavoidable... when it's funny, it's funny. He has had to cover his mouth several times...
Maybe someone told him that Casey called him an SOB, maybe he's smiling so that Baez would do this, so that when it is brought to sidebar, Ashton can say that if he's doing something so bad that Casey should be in more trouble for calling him a SOB, plus the facial expressions she makes. Too, didn't another guy get 5 days in jail for the bird?

Wrong is wrong I understand but like a tooting baby, it's hard not to crack a smile at this crap!

LOL!!! Maybe someone at the prosecution table accidently let out a toot !:floorlaugh:

I've attended long meetings before where this has happened and we couldn't help snickering. It wasn't me:innocent:

wm

I agree..I had a lot of respect for JA...UNTIL today and that's because of him making these facial gestures during JB's closing.
That's not the point of the judge stopping JB. It was JB's comment about it in front of the jury that brought this on.

JA was NOT LAUGHING! Hate to burst the bubble of the JA is causing a mistrial.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sidebar over. Judge Perry is leaving courtroom. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments -jfell

So JB can ridicule the SA up and down but JA can't smile. :waitasec:

Correct. JA has to sit there like a professional, expressionless, like everyone else in the courtroom. There is no reason to excuse this professional of behavior that would land a spectator in jail.

His conduct this morning has been ludicrous. He might very well have just cost Kaylee the justice she deserves.

Bet jb will file an appeal or ask judge to throw case out because of the little blow up there!

Officers of the court are expected to maintain a higher standard, as hard as it is to avoid being human.

JA should not have, but.....

JB just called other counsel a name.....much bigger I think

I hope the jury gets enough time for a "special break" and that the "dessert lady" has a treat for them to get past the fireworks display between JA & JB

just rewound my DVR and JA had his hand over his mouth.,.like the DT always does...and that was totally uncalled for

Yes, Jeff Ashton is scared, he should be confident and composed. How embarrassing. jmo

I believe thar means the judge agrees with the objection. Otherwise, the objection is "overruled".

Uhm gee, I think I knew that. My point was it doesn't make sense and I don't agree with it. Been around a few trials and this is, again, rediculous.

Baez set it up! Why was he always looking at JA anyway?

well one thing I can say is when JA is laughing or smiling he is just waiting to start up that mac truck and run over him.
I have watched him through the trial. If LDB does the rest of the closing.. I hope she gets somewhat passionate about the remaining rebuttal.

Hopefully this is like soccer. If the refree didn't see it, it didn't happen. Zidane got in trouble when provoked, not the guy who called his mother a *advertiser censored*. Throw JB off his game, I could care less!

The camera showed JA w/ hand over his mouth as it panned up to GA and then JB bust out w/ "laughing guy" and panned quickly down to JA jumping up

I'm sure GA and CA are appreciating Baez's comments after they cooperated with them for three years to save ICA - Not!

Payback for GA ,Lee and CA trying to get ICA to get another lawyer,IMO
He's been biding his time..............

Anybody keeping time? How much longer does Jose have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member