2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the State's Closing Arguments from this morning? TIA!

Any screenshot or vid of JA laughing? I just can't bear to watch JB so I keep the sound on, but screen minimized. I missed whatever transpired.

Just saw the replay. Ruh Roh, Ashton was laughing. He was.

But BAEZ is making jokes. he is purposely making snide remarks to get laughs.

"Who cut da cheese? " Fantasy Forensics...

OMG...just saw the replay. JB is a freakin clown, of course JA would laugh at him. He makes little cut the cheese jokes. He wanted laughter then. JA should've kept it in, but JB shouldn't have called him out like that. If I could hate anyone as much as ICA it may just be JB!!!

Just switched to coverage on Fox. I can handle a commercial better than I can handle JVM on HLN.

WTF is JVM talking about...good grief..JB has been talking trash his whole "closing" and they (the state)..get to come back and talk later..no need to do it all right now...it was NOT lacking in any way. I have to sit on my hands now......

my take on jvm is she's laying the groundwork for an exclusive with jb. along with a few others.

it's pitiful but that's the name of the game in tv land.

I thought I noticed Ashton laughing during the opening statement. Did anyone else think so?

Ashton has continually made gestures, facial gestures, laughing, rolling eyes throughout the trial. I've seen it myself over and over. That is a rule set bu HHJP as well that Ashton is breaking. Problem is that it has provoked Baez to react out loud. Baez just can't let it go and crosses another line then he himself gets in trouble. Go figure.

I leave for 2 minutes and look what happens!!:laughcry::tos::slapfight:

JA just couldn't hold it in anymore!

Baez has a temper!

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.....

Bill Sheaffer: "This will not be an appeal issue, Mr. Baez has a right to call Mr. Ashton on it, but not in this manner. It should have been done privately with Judge Perry. We have had 10 objections, I know that Mr. Baez has to push the envelope but a lot of what he has argued is not valid and much of what he has done has been objectionable but the State has let it pass."

well I do feel better now watching it again that HHBP yelled sustained right away so I guess he is more angry at JB for calling prosecutor a name over JA for smirking

just rewound my DVR and JA had his hand over his mouth.,.like the DT always does...and that was totally uncalled for

The shed was busted open and ICA was supposedly out of town so I can see why he would call police. hope LDB states that to end the gas can nonsense

If I remember correctly there had also been a few breakins in the neighborhood recently.

To be honest, in my opinion, JA should not be making gestures. He has been doing it the whole time. I'm a little surprised that he would be doing this considering that he has been very good throughout the trial. It's just not respectful in my eyes.

I agree..I had a lot of respect for JA...UNTIL today and that's because of him making these facial gestures during JB's closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley