2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructing the jury in the morning due to the delay.

Well is he going to take it "like a man" if he forces a mistrial with his misbehavior? This is not a time for edgy behavior by the pros.

I don't know if I would describe it as edgy, but pretty sure the worst will be a delay, not a mistrial

If it happens again that attorney will be excluded....kicked out of the trial. Along with other unpleasant things.

Whaaa?
Did JP just say "like I told the *advertiser censored*"?

Oh never mind he said "The bench"...whew!!

:eek:hdear:

Jebuz. This is just stupid. Baez is a sore loser and a crybaby.

Well HHJP, you brought this on yourself.

By letting Baez get by with this carp from the word go, when you took the case over a year ago.

And never bringing down any consequences on his head that have meant anything or that you have stuck to.

You HHJP, although I love you, are responsible for it getting to this stage.

Sorry, JMO.

Yes he has let JB get away with way too much.

Whew! It's going to be forgiven for now. One more time and the violator will be barred from further participation in this trial, plus sanctions.

JA says he apologizes - sounds a lot like that juvenile, Matthew Bartlett, that thought he could get away with flipping the bird at JA and wound up in jail for contempt of court. Surprised JP is letting JA off so lightly, given the situation.

The judges decision is totally fair! He shows no bias! The judge deserves a standing ovation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname