2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA feels bad. I forgive him. He looks like a truck hit him.

Ashton did not cause this..let's put this in perspective. Baez caused this. He is inept, inadequate and does not deserve to be in a court of law, no less practicing it. Any other lawyer would have ignored and kept focus.
I disagree. The laughing was out of line and totally inappropriate and unprofessional.

And there would have been nothing to ignore had Ashton not laughed.

I want Caylee to have justice. I was hoping that at least one day of this trial wouldn't be a circus.

JB was totally 100% in the wrong...and got away with it again..

Oh they are going to continue.

Baez asking for no sanctions must mean no motion for mistrial too.....guess they think they are doing well

Jury delay isn't because of this but because the charges still aren't done.

JB I don't think Mr. Ashton should be held in contempt
(my side note: cause that means he would get in trouble also)

HJBP accepts the apologies for now but if continues that Attorney that violates the Order will be barred from the rest of the trial

this. exactly. it's amazing how quick folks are to give jb credit for being honorable. he's not being honorable. he can't afford to be held to the same standards and that's the fact, jack!

wow.

and to whomever said ja needs to keep himself in check....amen to that. it most be nearly impossible to be ja right now.... but it goes to show that women are not always the overly emotional ones bc not once has ldb been called to task for a single thing.

This poor woman who is supposed to go on her trip the 7th must be seeing that slip away.......
The judge should never have told her she would make it. He should have excused her.

I am sick of this circus and just want the inmate to pay for what she has done!!!!!!!
I can't believe how difficult that is proving to be!!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Judge says he will exclude any attorney who violates his orders from here on out #CaseyAnthony

Jose doesn't have enough money to endure another contempt charge. jmo

Jose said the other 2 atty would be speaking, but they now have less then 2 hrs left.

Pure class act opportunity to make himself look better. Meh.

I was shocked by his sincere tone, and that he requested that Ashton not receive sanctions for this. I'll give credit when it's due, and in this case, Jose did the right thing.

I don't only need a drink to get through JB,but JVM TO!!!

popping in quick to say... O.M.G.... JB just saved JA!!!! holy moly!

back to the freaking gas cans...oh sweet jesus some things never change with this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin