2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, as an experienced attorney, I really don't think Jeff Ashton found anything all that irresistibly funny the Baez was saying, given everyone contained themselves.

Not mentioning at all how Casey has broken all these rules! Even calling JA an SOB today! Really?

I don't have a problem at this point with both of them being fined. As long as it is both! Baez did raise the problem and JA did continue to smile. I love the man and think the world of him, but he has done this all afternoon. Baez should have NEVER addressed this in front of the jury.
Whoa, did I miss that? ICA mouthed SOB to JA today?

As far as I remember, here's where we left off:
JA is snickering at JB talking about the trail of the duct tape and it is "cold hard evidence that points to one person and one person only"... JB, getting all worked up screaming that GA is the "one & only person who did this crime"..... JB yells about "no one else did it, not even this laughing guy over here".....(referring to JA)

HHJP accepts the apologies but says if it happens again the attorney will be excluded from the courtroom. "Enough is enough."

The PT has switched seats around.JA,FG,LDB

It looks like they're going to stay and do the jury instructions - 30 minutes - after the closing statements are done.

i think ja should rip up jp 16 rules and say these mean nothing.
or jp needs to get off his azz start enforcing his own rules.

I dont feel he is the best attorney to defend someone from the DP but really someone has to do it. So Although I know that she is guilty and should get the DP, everyone (even murderers) have the right to a defense. I would not want to be in his shoes seriously. Really, he is human and he's doing a job wether we agree with it or not. Just like the prosecution is doing a job.

They were reprimanded for the serious nature of this trial. Its not a joke!

Jose is back to leading up to pointing the finger at George.

Isn't JB already in trouble for at least one count of contempt in this whole case already?

I'm thinking JA won't have trouble not smiling after that close call.

he wants to blame GA for everything but it always goes back to proving someone in the family home and we must look at the one who wanted her freedom

In my professional opinion, JA's faux pas was worse than JB's, in this instance. So, JA could have received the worse punishment. Thus, I admired what JB stated. He did take the high road. I appreciate that. It was the first time I have seen him do something honorable.

CA and LA both admitted burying pets THEMSELVES. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member