2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is a horrible orator. He is overly emotional and lacking in content, complete pathos, not content or even rhythm to his speech. He likes to hear himself talk, but he is far from persuasive.

ALL the MANY MANY things JB has done wrong in this trial....smirks..eye rolls...slating EVERYONE..down right lying...trying to sneak in witness testimony...and they are trying to get JA for a smiling!!!????:maddening:

Enough is enough already. He was doing ok now he is just over the top. This must end soon. I am sure he is losing the jury by now.

I know he has been going on and on for over 2 hours maybe 3. What is up?

maybe CM is busy filing for a mistrial

hoping JB asking for no punishment thwarts that

wait for state rebuttal, you will get your faith back :blowkiss:

jb is a good orator but so was hitler. the jurors wont forget any facts in deliberations.

Thank you for that. I am trying to keep my faith. I will be so distraught if sweet Caylee doesn't get the justice she so rightfully deserves.

He went for about 45 minutes before lunch and (even with the break) it's been at least 150 since... time is a running out.

Is JB going to use up all the time before CM gets to speak? Anyone know how much time is remaining?
Judge Perry said he definitely wanted to wrap up and give jury instructions, so at least it will not go into tomorrow. I just wish this would end, and that Mason would not speak....

Someone posted a tweet during lunch that JB said the judge is giving him as much time as needed, so longer than 4 hours.

That post was during the lunch break.

I believe Judge Perry stated the specific amount of time left right before the jury returned from lunch. I do believe JB must stay within that 4 hours.

I am all of the sudden reminded of a scene from "Chinatown" "she's my daughter, she's my sister' SLAP "she's my daughter, she's my sister'.....

JB: "George did it, Kronk did it, George did it, Kronk did it'
"the skull was out of the bag", "the skull was in the bag"

geez, this is painful!

I was really looking forward to this going to the jury today but the slow wheels of justice just keep on rolling along and right over everyone thrown under the bus, I might add.

Gad, Kronk was excited and leaned towards dramatics...no big deal!

WOW - True. If he saw the skull in August and then it fell out of a bag in December?????????????????????????? WTH

". . . when he relieves himself for the second time ~ four months later."

I nominate Mr Kronk's bladder be inducted into Ripleys Hall of Fame! :floorlaugh:

7 a.m. here. Been here since 1 a.m

This has aged me. And made me almost bald. Been hacking off bits of hair with nail scissors, courtesy of JB's antics

Leaving now for a bit of sleep, hoping all that's just and fair will be with Mr. Ashton and the PT

She didn't outwit anyone, she got lucky in some respects.

"When we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say 'now I understand' 'that explains it'." -Jose Baez

I've been looking at this quote all afternoon when I've seen it posted and I sat back and thought about what it says and he's right!! Now I do understand. I began this process the end of May figuring Casey did something, but that it was probably and accident and she freaked. Thanks to the efforts of the state prosecution AND the wonderful defense and lies that have been brought forth by Mr Baez, I'm no longer believe it was an accident. I think beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey did this on purpose and that is the only thing that make sense and explains it all.

from the other room Baez sounds like Gene Wilder in 'Young Frankenstien' when he is all wound up about the Monster and is spitting while he's talking impassioned.......

totally ot but I swear it sound just like him... and is making about as much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637