2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this guy. I hate him. He can hear and speak just fine right now. That is an absolute disgusting insult to people who are profoundly deaf like I am. He is the reason people make jokes about us. I would smack him up side the head if I could. <unusual person>

I pray that someone is with George, tonite. I'm afraid he will take his life. What JB did in court this afternoon, with the judges blessing, was cruel. Mocking a suicide attempt is not amusing and may push the person over that edge. Hope they are all very proud of themselves.

That really bothered me as well. It seemed as if JB was suggesting that if he was really serious about it, he would have used the gun :(

(((George)))

KBelichWFTV:
Mason tried to make a joke about his shoes being as old as casey was when Caylee died.. Again not one juror cracked as much as a smile
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
that's because they're just as tired of listening to them as we are.....and what is up with them using the word "sexy".....they've done this ever since JA used it with the Holloway chic.

Drop the 'sexy' references, please. Please.

I am so sick of them using the "sexy" description throughout this case of a toddler being murdered by her mother!

Wow. I just now am able to check in. I read about the near contempt of JB and JA. I nearly fainted that JB said he didn't want JA sanctioned!!! Have aliens kidnapped the real Baez? Wow. I also heard JA was awesome this morning too. Has anyone transcribed it? I'd love to read it!

Just end, CM!!! I want the SA back!
BBM

:waiting:

Don't come in here insulting our intelligence. :nono:

That's it! The elephant was in the trunk, had a little accident from eating too much velveeta and -- the rest is history.

Well one think I keep thinking about is when they are done they are done and can never speak to the jury again. Lets just hope that Sims doesn't get up next. If that happens I am turning this off.

I cannot understand 2/3 rds of what he's saying and I still have my hearing

Poor jury, poor, poor jury.

Ya know, CM may be making a mistake here taking so long. At the very least the Jury will have to take a long break after this before they hear LDB. Even the possibility of tomorrow morning. Either way the Jury will be refreshed and have their listening ears back on.
I would be ok with them hearing it tomorrow morning. :seeya:

I could never be a lawyer because i would have to BELIEVE what I was saying before i could profess it.... sigh

Agreed. I have already stopped the feed and will wait til LDB is up. I don't know if its the late hour or if its CM but I could not listen anymore.

My computer protested and all five windows froze...had to restart.

They are now over 4.5 hours of actual statements...not including that break b/c JA cover his smile. This is wearing thin.

Cartoon images coming from the sound of CM's voice. I think it's some kind of chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member