2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow the DT has a lot of attorneys! :eek:

And they still can't form a cohesive argument!

Juror instruction review.
Closing1.jpg

That is ridiculous. My 9-month-old looks bigger in his high chair. This is just obvious and stupid. JMO

CM is quite proud of his protoge. Bill S said earlier that she graduated top in her law school class and had the highest bar score of the whole group that tested

I wonder if Casey has yet weaved her empty Slim Jim wrappers into matching bracelets for her and Frye???? :floorlaugh:

Holy cow the DT has a lot of attorneys! :eek:

And they still can't form a cohesive argument!

Sims looks like she is about to slither under the table.

All interns still there and CM and LF

Only Baez has left.

I want to know why. Why does he think HE is so special?

Be willing to bet he's never done this phase of work before.

Probably is not bothering now because he knows his legal career is OVER.

I forget what Law School LF went to but it's a Catholic University. I bet she opposes the DT on principal. Although I'm RC, and Gov Cuomo is RC and he signed onto gay marriage so we don't always tow the line I just have a feeling that's the case with her.

I'd say Cuomo is CNO....Catholic in name only. Like the Kennedys and Pelosi

AF should have done closing. CM his part too I suppose on the legal issues but I know she would have done that well. I like her and she would have added a huge helping of credibility that they desperately needed after JB blew the opening.

Yes he did leave the courthouse.

Your guess is as good as mine as to the reasons why.

This part that they are working on right now--the charging jury instructions--are one of the most important part of a trial. These instructions are what guide the jurors in their deliberations.

I am utterly stunned that he would not be present to help hammer these instructions out to the best benefit of his client.

I have never seen an attorney not be present for this important preparation--not ever.

I guarantee that JB is headed for some kind of interview. Just wait!

I hope HHJP makes a LOT of money $

JB is still there just sitting at the other end of the table

I think GA may honestly have been mistaken about the morning of the 16th.

I agree! I believe the story KC's aunt told. It makes more sense that a big fight erupted and after Cindy choked KC, KC would have done something drastic.

I remember mostly during the opening thinking that JA was laughing when JB brought up KC having her dad's weiner in her mouth every day. I laughed too though. It was hard not too. Did anyone notice that during the opening statement?

I saw it. I doubt that JB wants JP to review tape of his reactions. I certainly wouldn't want to have to watch all his smarmy smirky bobble-head crap again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member