2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get up at 2:30 AM my time to catch States closing. Does anyone know where there is a link so I can watch Linda? Thanks!

Folks.

Review your TOS.

Respect one another, whether in agreement or in disagreement. Remember that this case, and particularly this waiting time, has us all on edge. Go easy on the speculations. Go easy in general. Please.

OK?

Please don't lock us out!
Most of us are being-haved. :innocent:
Pleasepleaseplease
(spoken in same pleading tone as momcanihaveanothercookie- momcanihaveanothercookie)

I don't know what I'd do if this thread gets locked up. Probably housework.

And to my beloved but over-excited WS siblings...

(in best big sister voice)

KNOCK IT OFF! please?
:truce:

Call me silly but I forgot that if the verdict = guilty of 1st degree murder then we will have several days worth of testimony all over again and some more CM/JB! Oh lord just when you thought it was all over!

I know what you mean, GP, but sadly I believe she will adapt swiftly and well to her new life. :(

I totally agree with you - I wasn't being sarcastic. I really think she's going to thrive in lockup.

Kathy Belich saying that juror #4 was the first one to look at Casey after the spiteful ***** comment. She appeared to look sad today and avoided eye-contact with Casey.

Kathy Belich saying that juror #4 was the first one to look at Casey after the spiteful ***** comment. She appeared to look sad today and avoided eye-contact with Casey.

I'm listening to that too. Kathi also said #4 was the first one to whip her head around when Lee testified to that to look at ICA, and then the others did also. Kathi said she seems to have avoided looking anywhere near ICA since that day.

15nltv5.jpg

The similarity I see between this case and the OJ case is that the person who was on trial obviously did commit the crime. Even with all of the blunders on the part of the prosecution in OJ's trial, and the detective's denial of ever uttering the n-word, it was clear to most people that OJ Simpson personally slaughtered the two victims because he was outrageously controlling, possessive, vengeful and violent!

I agree that there are many dissimilarities as well, but interviews with the jurors following the OJ trial clearly showed that they were convinced he was guilty, but they acquitted him anyway.

I see nothing wrong with voicing the hope that jurors in this trial see that justice is properly served. If they don't trust any one piece of evidence, (such as computer searches), disregard it. It doesn't make or break the case.

Caylee was under her mothers care until she ended up in the swamp, duck-taped and dead. With all of the lying and partying that followed, I have no question that it was no accident and the child was never "missing". She was murdered and tossed like a piece of trash!

(All of this is my opinion only, no better or worse than anyone else's.)

OMG - WFTV just reported that one of the "bookers" that HHJP was talking about had a sketch artist in court the last couple of days, sketching the jurors. They are putting them on some Facebook page along with any info that is public from the jury selections, and trying to find out through the "back door" (in other words friends, family, co-workers) who the jurors are. WFTV saying this jockeying for "booking" them is very competitve to say the least.

If I was a juror, and I wanted to maintain my privacy, I would be SO pizzed!!!!

Anyone have a full LDB rebuttal video link?

OMG - WFTV just reported that one of the "bookers" that HHJP was talking about had a sketch artist in court the last couple of days, sketching the jurors. They are putting them on some Facebook page along with any info that is public from the jury selections, and trying to find out through the "back door" (in other words friends, family, co-workers) who the jurors are. WFTV saying this jockeying for "booking" them is very competitve to say the least.

If I was a juror, and I wanted to maintain my privacy, I would be SO pizzed!!!!

Can a juror remain anonymous if he/she chooses to?

Totally OT but... some of you may remember my kitteh who has singed his tail in a candle and had coffee spilled on him in the course of these proceedings... well, just now he went after a bug outside the screen of our 3rd story office window, knocked the screen out, and barely rescued himself from a 25 foot fall via (from my view) a great scrabbling of his hind legs only. :shocked2:

Where are those darn tequila shots?

Aaaaaah!(shrieking in utter terror)

Oh thank heavens he's okay! High- rise syndrome... Hate it. Poor kitty! So glad he's safe.

Ever considered mounting some heavy duty kitty-safe plastic garden mesh/plastic chicken "wire" on that window? I did and they just climb and hang on it to look outside. Indestrctabke stuff. I just cut it to fit and power-stapled it to the wooden window frame. The windows that open I made a second frame, mounted it in wingnuts and fastened that to window so I can remove ti clean windows.

Again, so glad kitty is safe. Whew!

Hmm, I am having very haunting feelings, why chloroform and duct tape, when a pillow would accomplish the same thing? Well i guess we'll never know what really happened.

It's taking too long! Freaking out!

Hmm, I am having very haunting feelings, why chloroform and duct tape, when a pillow would accomplish the same thing? Well i guess we'll never know what really happened.

A pillow would have had her struggling longer, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX