• ICA will receive 10 years or less

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • ICA will receive time served

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • CA/GA/LA or some other witness will face criminal procedings

Votes: 65 8.0%
  • Hung Jury and a Mis-trial

Votes: 18 2.2%
  • Mister Baez will have sanctions and a bar report.

Votes: 56 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to know if the jury will get into the deliberation room and decide to take a vote right away just to see what everyone thinks. If they do, and they all happen to think she is guilty, will they be required to take the time to go through the evidence. In other words, if they come right out and with a verdict, will the judge send them back in to deliberate further? I don't think they will come right out, but you never know.

If they all agree right away, I think their verdict will be accepted, I have never heard of a judge telling the jury to deliberate further unless they CAN'T agree...

I want to wait and hear the closing statements before I vote. I know how I would vote if this was a "if you were a Juror" thread. I have no clue what the Jury will decide.

Guilty of 1st degree murder-LWOP

If she is found guilty (of whatever) there will follow a penalty phase during which statements will be made as to aggravating and/or mitigating factors.

I am reasonably sure that George, Cindy and Lee will speak on behalf of Casey as to mitigating factors -- her age, the devastating affect a severe penalty will have on the already suffering family, etc.

Who will speak on behalf of the victim? Who will speak - out loud - for Caylee?

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The only thing I can say is if Casey gets off with that lawyer and that story I will feel free to do whatever I want whenever I want to. I won't have a hard time coming up with a better lawyer and a better story. I'm personally baffled that people think someone would not report their child missing, lie about everything related to her child's disappearance and do anything BUT help find her and not be guilty when you look at the other evidence. Unbelievable.

But I'm willing to bet you would still do the right thing .

If she is found guilty (of whatever) there will follow a penalty phase during which statements will be made as to aggravating and/or mitigating factors.

I am reasonably sure that George, Cindy and Lee will speak on behalf of Casey as to mitigating factors -- her age, the devastating affect a severe penalty will have on the already suffering family, etc.

Who will speak on behalf of the victim? Who will speak - out loud - for Caylee?

I'd like to hear from Christina,from the first phone call. So glad we heard that today.Also,Jesse Grund. He acted as her father the 1st year.

I was just listening to Bill S.and he broke the jurors down like this
(Remember,it only takes a simple majority of 7 to make the recommendation)

Juror 1 * not opposed to DP
Juror 2 Opposed to DP
Juror 3 If they said I missed it
Juror 4 ** no opinion one way or anaother
Juror 5 * not opposed /supports
Juror 6 * supports DP
Juror 7 * * somewhat neutral/supports
Juror 8 * supports / appeared to support the States case
Juror 9 * * somewhat neutral /supports
Juror 10 * DP a necessary option
Juror 11 * supports DP
Juror 12 * supports DP

I am hoping ICA will get LWOP. I want her to suffer, and she won't if she's dead.

Also, I am curious... is there anyone here who doesn't support the death penalty? I'm torn when there isn't any DNA evidence... curious to see how others feel (is there a thread on the DP that I could be directed to?)

I am hoping ICA will get LWOP. I want her to suffer, and she won't if she's dead.

Also, I am curious... is there anyone here who doesn't support the death penalty? I'm torn when there isn't any DNA evidence... curious to see how others feel (is there a thread on the DP that I could be directed to?)

She's not been suffering while in jail for the last 3 years. She's in isolation, refers to her jail cell as her "dorm" room.

If she gets LWOP, she will most likely be put in isolation.

I think she will suffer the most on DR: 23 hours a day by herself, shower every other day (I believe), one hour for Rec. etc.

I think the DP is most fitting for ICA.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92262"]Death Penalty Vs Life in Prison and Why - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread talks about it. I'm not opposed to the DP per say, but I'm not sure I could vote for it in this case. I wouldn't get too caught up on the no DNA thing, even DNA is usually considered circumstantial and should probably be given similar weight to any evidence that you find to be compelling in this case.

I worry about the 2 jurors that "don't like to judge." I think they are going to keep things from bein unanimous.

I changed my vote after hearing closing arguments. I believe she very well may get death. Premeditated murder, aggravated child abuse, etc., etc., etc. I think she is a goner. She's sitting in a holding cell right now conjuring up a lie in her own mind how she's not going to get the ultimate punishment. I heard from somewhere that she is telling people at the jail that she is pregnant. Is that is her latest lie to keep them from giving her the death penalty? I hope she isn't PG, but if she is, last time I checked pregnancy lasts about 9 months. What does that mean? She'll "buy time" any way she can.

I changed my vote after hearing closing arguments. I believe she very well may get death. Premeditated murder, aggravated child abuse, etc., etc., etc. I think she is a goner. She's sitting in a holding cell right now conjuring up a lie in her own mind how she's not going to get the ultimate punishment. I heard from somewhere that she is telling people at the jail that she is pregnant. Is that is her latest lie to keep them from giving her the death penalty? I hope she isn't PG, but if she is, last time I checked pregnancy lasts about 9 months. What does that mean? She'll "buy time" any way she can.

I hope like heck she does, if anyone deserves it, it is Casey.

I didn't vote a prediction, but I voted for how I would vote if I were on the jury and what my hopes are for the end of this case and justice for Caylee.

But the experts said that DNA (likes tissue) deteriorates.

I work nights, so I sleep during the days this week. I'm not likely going to be awake when the verdict comes in. But I can hardly sleep.

Althought i know it's far from probable, I am scared they will say she is not guilty!

Who is the father, the same phantom guy from before?

OMG...please let that be a "story"...

I think it will be reduced to manslaughter...no more than 10 years. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see this jury going for the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa