2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV: Jury did not look at Casey began deliberations again [via Twitter

Good morinng everyone!

I am trying to ease myself back into a more normal life; but as you can see, I'M HERE. I set up the tex alert for my phone - but what I would really like is if I could just leave WS up and when something happens, someone could YELL at me - please?!

Here' to a speedy and just verdict for sweet baby Caylee!

I know what you mean, I am addicted and even though I have the text alerts set up, I can't keep from coming here and watching HLN, wftv until a verdict comes in. So much for easing back into normalcy...:banghead:

Anyone have the HLN live internet feed ? I need to listen while at work.

TIA

wftv will talk about ICA animation when they come back from break

Mere minutes to get the jury back up and deliberating this am in #CaseyAnthony . One note.. Three are dressed in formal business attire tdy
by abcashleigh via twitter 6:38 AM

KBelichWFTV: Juror number three was dressed in a suit today.. Haven't noticed that before! [via Twitter]

are any feeds still showing ica?

Seeing JB enter the courtroom. I wonder if they allow Casey to stay in there while they wait.

1-12 are the jury, 13-17 alternates. Alts include Jesus, Vlade Divak, and the woman who looks like my friend Kirsten! #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter 6:33 AM

JB walking down hallway wiping sleep from eyes :lol:

I know what you mean, I am addicted and even though I have the text alerts set up, I can't keep from coming here and watching HLN, wftv until a verdict comes in. So much for easing back into normalcy...:banghead:
Ditto!

I feel like I need to be around people who understand the agony of waiting, and discuss things here to keep me occupied!

After 3 years of following this and as my hubby says "neglecting my house" yesterday he couldn't walk away from the closing arguments. He says he now knows why I have been watching this. I need to call him ASAP if a verdict comes in. It's funny that NOW I have someone to watch and comment with when it is just about over.

My prayers today are for little Caylee and that justice is served.

Baez just showed up at the court room. He was late the jury had already been sent back to deliberate.

1-12 are the jury, 13-17 alternates. Alts include Jesus, Vlade Divak, and the woman who looks like my friend Kirsten! #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter 6:33 AM

Jesus is the one that judge perry said reminded him of johnny depp! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2