2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
article about HHBP calls him 5 foot 5 and broad in the beam.

:sick:

Anyone one just see JB in hallway do the double gun thing into the camera!!!!

:sick:

Does anyone have the ability to put up a vid up of that?? I would LOVE to see that!

Wow! TH just said that JB is not there! I wonder if that means that JB can't face ICA....

To anyone who is here in the southwest, HLN is showing live coverage:great:

I did't think that they would do that! :great::great::great::great::great::great:

Bill Shaeffer is saying that juror #3 is wearing a business suit for the first time since Jury selection!

Kathy saying CM seemed to have a concerned look on his face as he looked at the jurors.

Kathy also said that they knew security would be increased as a verdict was nearing.

BS said that number 3 dressing in a business suit could be because of getting a verdict today.

Oddly, WFTV just said they've heard HHJP won't give her the DP and more on that later.

Huh? How would they know this or even speculate on this? Bizarre.

WHAT??? I wonder what that's about.:waitasec:

Oddly, WFTV just said they've heard HHJP won't give her the DP and more on that later.

Huh? How would they know this ir even speculate on this? Bizarre.

I'd love to hear the reasoning. If the jury votes DP, I have no doubt HHJP will impose it. If they do not vote DP, I don't believe that HHJP would go against their recommendation and impose it. That is the only thing I can guess WFTV is talking about.

Juror # 3 - dressed up today for the first time.

Female, no kids, nursing student, never heard anything about the case before jury selection.

Last night Tim Miller basically said he knew that they knew Caylee was dead the 4th day he was in Orlando.

Is anyone else disappointed that the jury did not get to see many photos/videos of Caylee? It's like they don't even know who she was.

Did a group of photos get entered into evidence one day? I can't recall what those things were, but I do remember being glad. Anyone? LDB entered a number of items that hadn't been testified to... :waitasec:

I don't get the big deal about the London cruise. Once this is all said and done, that juror can earn enough money in interviews for three generations of their family to take cruises.

WFTV-saying where on earth would be get another jury, I don't think we could (BS says)

Or maybe he received a text indicating the type of mood ICA is in this morning and wanted to avoid her. lol

:lol:All I saw was when they first caught him on the hallway camera he was petting his hair back, straightening his tie and rubbing the corners of his eyes...:lol:

265134_216936968341623_189836607718326_508596_164207_n.jpg

My husband thinks she does not deserve the death penalty. He thinks this whole case was manipulated and evidence pointing to anyone else was either ignored or destroyed. He thinks George was involved and that he wanted Casey to go down for it from the beginning. He also thinks the whole thing with Kronk is suspicious and that LE didn't handle it right from the beginning. When we have talked about it and I have pointed out things regarding his theory that didn't make sense, he says if it's this confusing for us, how do I think a jury is going to figure it out? I'm not sure if he thinks Casey is completely innocent, but I do think he believes she didn't intend for Caylee to die, that she drugged her and came back to find her dead and then panicked. I feel your pain, it's really hard to believe in the facts when someone you are close to feels the opposite and argues with you. I can only imagine what it's like for the jury in that deliberation room. I've been on a jury before... on a minor case... but still, it gets tense when a group of people start out disagreeing and each side is trying so hard to bring the other side over to their way of thinking.
I pray that this will not end up a hung jury.

If it's any consolation, I too think this is what MAY have happened. Irregardless, I believe she is guilty as he!! because she was negligent in the care of her child that resulted in her death. She knew what she was doing was wrong and was a very dangerous thing to do. If she died as a result, she alone is responsible and needs to pay the price. She took the risk with someone else's life which was not her right. Hope that helps.

What is it about "her hands" that bother me? Every time I see them, I have a weird feeling??

Could Juror #3 be the foreman, and maybe the reason for being more dressed up today?

ok folks all I see on CNN live is something about a shuttle and no casey anthony live. Are they not streaming today??

Also, I explain to people that you dont duct tape a dead body and that regardless if CA accidentally died or not, putting you kid in a trunk STILL isnt legal!!!!!!! Injecting drugs in a 2 years old STILL aint legal and neglecting or abusing your child and then they die still means your are responsible for his/her death and of course STILL aint legal.

From CNN:
Anthony verdict watchWatch CNN.com Live for the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial when it happens. You can also watch on your tablet or smartphone.

ok folks all I see on CNN live is something about a shuttle and no casey anthony live. Are they not streaming today??

wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

B. Schaeffer and Greg ? speaking here and occasionally showing hallway after
we saw Casey cam in court.
Kathi Belich just spoke- Now talking about Jurors
They will be on all day with continuing coverage
on and off. Coming back now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online