2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathi saying some of the jurors dressed up, if it was Murder 1 they would not be meeting with press today if they gave a verdict so she doesn't know what to make of it. Maybe dressing for the role of their important job...

True. If they convict her they then have a penalty phase and would not be meeting with the press today. So either they're attire is an indication of a lesser charge/acquittal or just a coincidence.

Thank u all for the updates ! I sitting in a parking lot checking out the info on mu iPhone - love hearing that she's agitated & the jury is dressed up.
Great job everyone !

I have never, in my whole life, been as fickle as I am feeling right now.

The minute I hear suit coat I am convinced yes it is today. Then I worry about a juror being a hold out and am scared to death of a hung jury but also scared of a not guilty or very short sentence.......I am so glad I get to wait with everyone else who is going just as crazy as me.....no offense intended

Caylee I pray that today will bring justice for your shortened life

What is it about "her hands" that bother me? Every time I see them, I have a weird feeling??

They are the hands that killed a beautiful child. Perhaps that is why.

Thank u all for the updates ! I sitting in a parking lot checking out the info on mu iPhone - love hearing that she's agitated & the jury is dressed up.
Great job everyone !

And the jury didnt look at her!!!!

:great: Good Morning !

It seems like yesterday that we were watching the Frye Hearings ... then Jury Selection ... then the TRIAL ...

And now the Jury is deliberating !!!

I am sure many of you saw this yesterday ... but when the DT left the Courthouse yesterday, and the media was trying to interview them ...

The DT looked DEFEATED ... they had the "look" of "DEFEAT" on their faces ...

I think the SA Team did a FANTASTIC JOB in their Closing Argument ! JA and LDB tied everything together BEAUTIFULLY ... and Linda "nailed it" when she brought out the "infamous" jail house tapes of ICA ! WAY TO GO, SA !!

:praying: Prayers for the Jury ...

:praying: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE !!!

True. If they convict her they then have a penalty phase and would not be meeting with the press today. So either they're attire is an indication of a lesser charge/acquittal or just a coincidence.

I think it could mean verdict and murder 1. JA told the jurors now their work had begun, and I believe if I were delivering a verdict today, I would want to look professional. But that's just me and I have no idea what it means in this case for some to be dressed up.

:lol:All I saw was when they first caught him on the hallway camera he was petting his hair back, straightening his tie and rubbing the corners of his eyes...:lol:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Apparently I have NOT had enough coffee this morning, I read that as "petting his hairy back" & immediately started :floorlaugh: must.have.more.coffee.! TY for the laugh:seeya:

Each side has 2 conference rooms on the 23rd floor. They are allowed to stay here while deliberations are taking place.

#verdictwatch -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6:53 AM

Jeff Ashton says he is just heading back to the office to relax and wait. He said we've done all we can do.

#CaseyAnthony #verdictwatch
by cfnews13casey via twitter 6:50 AM

When will we see transcripts of all the side bars? Sure would be nice reading while we wait!

My husband thinks she does not deserve the death penalty. He thinks this whole case was manipulated and evidence pointing to anyone else was either ignored or destroyed. He thinks George was involved and that he wanted Casey to go down for it from the beginning. He also thinks the whole thing with Kronk is suspicious and that LE didn't handle it right from the beginning. When we have talked about it and I have pointed out things regarding his theory that didn't make sense, he says if it's this confusing for us, how do I think a jury is going to figure it out? I'm not sure if he thinks Casey is completely innocent, but I do think he believes she didn't intend for Caylee to die, that she drugged her and came back to find her dead and then panicked.
I feel your pain, it's really hard to believe in the facts when someone you are close to feels the opposite and argues with you. I can only imagine what it's like for the jury in that deliberation room. I've been on a jury before... on a minor case... but still, it gets tense when a group of people start out disagreeing and each side is trying so hard to bring the other side over to their way of thinking.
I pray that this will not end up a hung jury.

scoot on over...I need a seat on this pain train, lol...

My hubby thinks the exact same thing! It's been a week of frushrating debate with him..., and he's not waivering on his thoughts!

What feed were y'all watching ICA in the courtroom still at 8:40? I can only get WESH at work.

I don't want to read too much into their attire. Maybe they want to be dressed up when the verdict is read, even if it's guilty of murder 1. IDK, I know that if I was making a decision that huge, I wouldn't want to stand before the accused casually dressed.

Did susan smith get life and not death? I need refreshing.

What is it about "her hands" that bother me? Every time I see them, I have a weird feeling??

I think her hands remember what they did even when she believes her own lies. When her hands went numb during that panic attack I started watching them. She telegraphs that she knows she will soon have her handcuffs back on and rubs them each time she gets ready to go back to her cell, too.

Cheney Mason is staying on the 23rd floor working in one of the conference rooms. #verdictwatch #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror