2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did a lot of people he owed money to. He does not pay his bills.. :loser:

He also is in concert with Casey in RUINING people's lives. Absolutely shredding them. I wouldn't be surprised if GA tried to commit suicide after all of this and succeeding.

I find nothing cute about that.

WDBO AM 580 WDBO
CaseyDELIBERATIONSday2 Deputies will be closing area around Anthony home neighbor says hope they cut TV $ deal & MOVE ! #caseyanthony
44 seconds ago

JB? Nailed this? What?:waitasec:
There are several responses that CA made regarding ICA and Caylee.
As a pediatric nurse for 22 years red flags were flying!!!
There is a nursing student, and a peds nurse who is in crisis intervention.
IF they caught her comments... and IF they shared them with the jurors... once they all got their chins off the floor, she just might walk.

It was subtle but he slid it in
The crisis nurse caught it I bet ?
I need to know what juror # she is..

BBM. Yep. I don't begrudge defense lawyers at all. Thank God we have them because everyone is entitled to a fair defense. However, in my experience, attorneys who act like JB (cocky and obnoxious) do so because they are not that great at their jobs. He is sneaky and downright rude. His refusal to follow the Judge's Order and repeated attempts at trial by ambush speak volumes to me.
What really gets me, is he worked so hard for KC, but had to be dragged into Court and ordered to help support his own children.

WTF?

I have really ignored things during this, my worse shock was looking in the 6 week uncleaned refridge last night, omg, i couldn't believe the condition it was in.:floorlaugh:

My fridge has been sorely neglected as well. Y'all are welcome to join me for an exciting game of "What the Heck is THAT?" followed by a bonus round of "When did we Have THAT for Dinner?" sometime in the near future...

IDK, there's a time and place for everything, and Baez hamming it up for the camera when his client's life is on the line gives me the creeps.

I believe they know she will not get the death penalty!
It almost always get overturned anywayz....JMO

I think that was their goal... JMO

Ok in as much as I despise that man's job, that is just it, it is his JOB. He is a human. That "ham" was funny and made me chuckle. You have to have some levity in this.
I agree. I really dislike JB to put it mildly, but I thought it was funny and made him seem more human.

My mother too, age 89 says 'guilty', and hits poor jb with the fly swatter when he's on the tv.:floorlaugh:

Love, love, love it! I never did anything "physical", but I talked back to the TV or monitor many times during the trial. I think it's safe to say that just about everyone here must have done that at least a couple of time, right? :silly:

LMAO! well I didnt really mean I would want him as an attorney, but people have been demonizing him like he murdered someone too! He's just an attorney trying to do his job. I think he might even be a good guy. I actually got some thank you's!!!!!!!!! whew....

To me JB is not a very upstanding citizen....not paying his student loans, not paying his child support, not paying his mortgage...Just seems he lacks responsibility for his actions. Likes to live high on the hog and doesn't have the money. Fancy house, fancy clothes, fancy cars...seems he likes to portray himself as something he is not...sound familiar??? JMO

Sorry, I haven't read the entire link. Can we post tweets? ACK - my mind isn't even working anymore (and my eyes are barely open). Got this:

Juror #3 was wearing a business suit. Never seen that before. #9 had a tie, and #4 had a blazer. Hope that means something! #caseyanthonyby stevehelling via twitter 7/5/2011 1:00:20 PM 6:00 AM

If this is the first time #3 has worn a business suit, that's telling (for me anyway). Is he expecting cameras today.

If my hunch is right, and they decided yesterday, then all agreed to sleep on it, then we should see something today!

MOO

Mel

ps: MODS, if I posted a tweet in error, please remove.

MSM tweets are fine as long as they are within TOS.

Interesting about their being dressed up... Now that we're on what, hour eight? nine? it doesn't seem good for a quick NG verdict. They're wrestling with something. Go jury! :woohoo:

There ae several responses that CA made regarding ICA and Caylee.
As a pediatric nurse for 22 years red flags were flying!!!
There is a nursing student, and a peds nurse who is in crisis intevention.
IF they caught her comments... and IF they shared them with the jurors... once they all got their chins off the floor, she just might walk.

It was subtle but he slid it in
The crisis nurse caught it I bet ?
I need to know what juror # she is..

What exactly is it?

She is funny! The bird cage is next to the tv, the bird gets hit if he tries to open the cage door. I stay out of her reach, lol!

That is TOO FUNNY! I think we need a thread of "mom-isms" to read when life gets too heavy....thank you for brightening my day!

I believe they know she will not get the death penalty!
It almost always get overturned anywayz....JMO

I think that was their goal... JMO
I never thought KC would get the death penalty.

LOL, good thing KC didn't see him hamming it up. If I were her, I'd have said, 'My life is in the balance and you're acting like a f'n clown for the media. Go F yourself.'

But I'm a terrible person.

If someone was arrested in the Kesse case would that person have their trial in this same court house?

I never thought KC would get the death penalty.

LOL, good thing KC didn't see him hamming it up. If I were her, I'd have said, 'My life is in the balance and you're acting like a f'n clown for the media. Go F yourself.'

But I'm a terrible person.
Good ICA mimic though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members