2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted,but I just saw ICA tell DS-She was freakin out!!!

Nothing can be funnier than JVM yesterday, who stops in mid-interview to see that the Defense attorneys had left the courthouse, and ran, mullet flapping...as she ran with her camera man to try and ask questions of Mason (who ignored her) and Jose (who did sort of talk to her...) but she was breathless as she screamed, "Hey...JOSE!!! We've talked before...yada yada yada" it was hilarious. I laughed inspite of myself.

:spit: :floorlaugh: This made me laugh so hard. I needed that this morning!

There are several responses that CA made regarding ICA and Caylee.
As a pediatric nurse for 22 years red flags were flying!!!
There is a nursing student, and a peds nurse who is in crisis intervention.
IF they caught her comments... and IF they shared them with the jurors... once they all got their chins off the floor, she just might walk.

It was subtle but he slid it in
The crisis nurse caught it I bet ?
I need to know what juror # she is..

Why don't you share your observation with the posters?

That tickled me so much, I thought it deserved a "call out" in addition to hitting that "thanks" button! Can I adopt your mom?

Noooooooo I asked first!!!!:great::floorlaugh:

I think that statement is so people will stay tuned in.

Gosh darn talking heads :banghead: Kinda like JVM harping the other day on how ICA was praying (if she was praying my head would have blown off). No way, no how.

We all know JP has sentenced someone to death before - even watched someone die.

I don't think he'd have a problem at all - especially watching her and weighing the evidence over the last 2 months....no problem at all.

MOO

Mel

ega5xs-1.jpg

Okay, on its surface, it sounds horrible to read that his ex-wife took him to court to get child support. But there are nuances to everything, and his situation may not have been so black-and-white.

For example, my ex once took me to court to get child support. Sounds horrible, right? The fact is, I had been paying him informal CS (without a court order) for the few months that he'd had mutually agreed-upon physical custody of our child. But he then decided that he wanted MORE money, and he also decided that he wanted me to pay to put her in private school and for some "future" orthodontic work that he predicted she might need later (she never did). This was all in spite of the fact that he never paid me a dime when I had sole custody, and I had never taken him to court or received any type of child support. So he took me to court.

This is just to show that sometimes "facts" in print or on the rumor mill circulation don't always tell the full story, not that I personally think JB is a stellar guy. ;)

I don't need a rumor mill or "facts".
There are court records of the people he has been sued by and his sanctions by the Florida bar. I guess those "court records that have printed facts" that show me a pattern of behavior should not be given any regard by your logic.
And he was busy buying other things he could not pay for while he was not paying child support. He has a Wife 2.0 and a new baby. While ignoring his other family. NOT A NICE GUY.

Lets not confuse the few husbands mentioned on the thread (the ones who think George had something to do with this) with the jurors. The jurors will not make this same mistake in weighing the evidence testified to in court.

Thanks for saying that. Y'all are making me nervous. Even my own dad seemed to think there wasn't enough evidence, but then again, he wasn't ever really following this case and was more annoyed that this case was getting so much media attention than really wanting to talk about whether or not Casey was guilty. He did say she was worthless, though. That at least made me happy, LOL.

I am just nervous in general, and I will just pull my hair out if Casey doesn't get at least LWOP. I don't want to think the jury was swayed by her lowered chair and youth. But I know they watched her everyday and saw how she was in court. And it's a great circumstantial case. Still, I sit here nervous. This waiting is killing me!!!!

It is interesting that some of the jurors were dressed up, though. Maybe they will come to a decision today?

I'm definitely not a JB fan, but sheesh, I think this is kinda cute. I mean, they have all had these camera men/women in their faces all day every day for what, almost 2 months...he's just 'acknowledging' the person in what he thinks is an amusing way, IMO, as he walks down the hall.

Could be the one thing that JB does well as a lawyer, not letting people see what he is thinking.

But I think it could be one or both of the following:

1. A sociopath who is so emotionally retarded and arrogant he doesn't care what other people think about the case.

2. The rules regarding emotional displays and professional boundaries don't apply to him.

Hmmmmm... Now who does that remind us of.

That is TOO FUNNY! I think we need a thread of "mom-isms" to read when life gets too heavy....thank you for brightening my day!

My mom, God rest her soul, lived to be 88. She lived with me for 3 years before having to go to assisted living, then sadly a nursing home.

I had 2 inside cats - she hated inside animals. I would come home and find them soaking wet (she would squirt them with a squirt bottle all around the house) and one day I came home to find salt sprinkled over all of my counter tops...the cats would jump up on the counter and she thought if they jumped up into the salt, they would slip off. :floorlaugh:

She also watered all of my artificial plants and flower arrangements. I kept smelling this horrible smell, finally realized there was stale water in the vases. :great:

I lost her last year and miss her greatly.

ok I am heading out for the day (well until nap time) which means the verdict will come down any second...lol

JB practices buffoonery, then law. That hallway ham was absurd. mo

oh come on, it was just a HallCam mugging that snowballed out of control.

Seriously, can you imagine ANY other atty. in this trial mugging for the hallcam like that? Linda Drane Burdick? Cheney Mason? ANY of them?

There are several responses that CA made regarding ICA and Caylee.
As a pediatric nurse for 22 years red flags were flying!!!
There is a nursing student, and a peds nurse who is in crisis intervention.
IF they caught her comments... and IF they shared them with the jurors... once they all got their chins off the floor, she just might walk.

It was subtle but he slid it in
The crisis nurse caught it I bet ?
I need to know what juror # she is..

In order for me to understand what you're saying, I need just a tad more detail, if you don't mind. What comments did CA put out there that would admonish ICA of all those charges enough to walk? She was 22 yrs. old when Caylee died. In legal terms = adult.

To see video of what happened in court this morning, click on "Watch on YouTube".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTm6qIN0Pg"]7/5/11 - Part 1[/ame]

If I would ever be tempted to find anything "cute" about Baez, I would just remind myself of the 3 years of smarm, smirks, trickery, dirty deals, LYING, what he did to Stan Strickland, the ABC money, his broadsiding of Tim Miller, his instructions to Dominic Casey, his "unique opportunity", the necessity of a Court Order in order to make him stop his "trial by ambush", his blatant and willful disregard of that Court Order - repeatedly, his baiting of the State's Attorneys, his whining, his insincere apology to avoid further Contempt charges, his blatant disregard of the stipulation he signed to avoid those same charges, his "hold the check please" bad funds, his contantly disregarding a sustained objection and just saying whatever he wanted anyway, his mockery of the legal system by not knowing how to ask questions w/o leading during his CIC, his inability to reform questions, his refusal to take responsibility for anything from what happens in court all the way back to CHILD SUPPORT for the family he walked out on, and his flagrant, slithering, purposeful disrespect for the court, HHJP and anyone that is not named Jose Baez.

Nah, not so "cute".

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
/sarcasm on

But really now, that has to be all rumors and "facts", I am sure he really is a nice guy. After all he does cute things like mug for the camera while his client's life hangs in the balance! FUN! I wanna take him to Disney with me!
/sarcasm off.

THANKS BUTTON was not enough.

ega5xs-1.jpg

Thought I'd seen everything tacky from that individual, but the photo is far worse than I'd imagined his
behaviour to be when I read about it in this thread

He's deranged, imo

If she is convicted of 1st degree murder, and I were LBD or JA, I would probably shed some well deserved tears of relief. It seems they put their heart and soul into this case.

oh come on, it was just a HallCam mugging that snowballed out of control.

Seriously, can you imagine ANY other atty. in this trial mugging for the hallcam like that? Linda Drane Burdick? Cheney Mason? ANY of them?

Well CM might do something equally as silly and irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11