2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resized the picture.

ega5xs-1.jpg

I saw a show on ID one time where they where interviewing jurors on from a trial and one said that it is a tell tale sign when the jurors walk in and dont look at the defendant she had heard.

Now one of the TH's said the jurors were told not to look at anyone, so who knows...:waitasec:

Hey MvD, your picture blew the margins. Can you fix it? It's hard to read with blown margins. (Sorry laserdisc10, you just reposted it. You might have to fix your post as well).

Sorry, techno idiot here. Simply 'quoted' the picture. Best I could do is delete it via edit, if that function's on

Hold on and I'll try, but don't get too optimistic

Thanks, Grandmaj :)

Lets not confuse the few husbands mentioned on the thread (the ones who think George had something to do with this) with the jurors. The jurors will not make this same mistake in weighing the evidence testified to in court.

The jurors see the remains, including skull with duct tape. We are all not seeing important pieces of evidence.

No requests from the jury yet per Kathi B. WFTV

Silly question alert ! :)

Does ICA and everyone have to come into the courthouse everyday until the Jury comes back with their decision ?

Please quit quoting the JB pic..........it's blowing the margins.

Quite right!!
Enough JB - time for some Yuri eye-candy to refresh your eyes!!:innocent:

Attachments

• kcYuri.jpg
    kcYuri.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 94
Morning All! This morning I did something I have never done before for the last three months. That is - I got up and instead of logging into this site, and if appropriate, whatever online TV cam that was showing the courtroom, I just switched on my TV.

I have been concerned about why there is so much concern on the board about whether or not ICA might get acquitted or get a life sentence, and how the evidence didn't show motive or just wasn't there or......WTH? Wondered if I'd dropped into an alternate reality or something.

People talking about how hard JB worked for his defendant all this time, what a good guy is is.....those kinds of comments are really puzzling to someone like me whose been watching every hearing, reading all the depos, listening to jury selection and then every day of the trial. The truth is JB loafed around with his face in the media for 2.5 years, did nothing and then had to actually do some work, and did an extremely sloppy job of it, to even put on a case in front of this jury.

But I've got it figured it. What I did this morning was not come on line - I sat down and watched.....HLN! Awww - I see the problem! You see, I also for the first time watched HLN last night. I watched JVM on her program say the SA didn't have a case, then saw her on the Dr. what's his name say the SA crucified the Defense theories. And all the TH's back and forth.

But when I watched HLN this morning, I thought - what case are they even talking about! What they said last night - they've taken a completely different view this morning - completely muddying the facts, with TH's who have obviously not really even read about the case let along spent a day watching the trial. All this talk about having to prove motive, cause of death blah blah.

If this is what people are considering their primary news source :floorlaugh:, then I completely understand all the apprehension about the case. Watching HLN about this case is like watching "All The Days of Our Lives" if I want to know what is happening in world or local news reports. Too funny but also kind of sad.

Did susan smith get life and not death? I need refreshing.

She got life. She is housed in my little small town. Susan teaches reading to other inmates. Nurse I work with also works at her correctional facility and says she is really nice. :loser:

I truly believe that if the Jury comes out with Not Guilty or a very lesser charge than Murder 1, they will regret it BIG TIME afterwards. They just were not privy to soo much information. I know Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence, but the jury was not sequestered, so they KNEW how much the world wanted him to be convicted and I truly believe that can play a role into a verdict. I'm a little nervous right now...

I got this info from WS's-and since I have posted this a few times,LOL,
I feel like I'm pimping them.
But since I am so grateful for those that posted this info for me,
I gladly re-post when anybody else asks.
so here you go :

This alert is from the Orlando Sentinal:
text to 43886

you should get an e-mail back
from 438-86 saying :
Thank you for joining CASEY, you will receive
up to 3 msgs per day. To unsubscribe , reply STOP CASEY.
msg&data rates may apply.

I just signed up yesterday afternoon and I rec'd the alert
within minutes when jurors were retiring for nite.
No other msgs since.

Their choice of words kinda creepy tho " joining CASEY and STOP CASEY,
don't ya think?:waitasec:

What I liked about OS is that they will only send a MAX of 3 texts so it won't be expensive for those that pay per text.

Justin Falconer--"Became a distraction"

http://www.findlaci2003.us/trial-juror5-dismissed.html

Former Juror 7 was (6869) - A woman in her 50's who works for Pacific Gas & Electric was
dismissed on Nov. 9, 2004 for misconduct and replaced by the new Alternate #1
who was formerly Alternate #2
[SIZE=-2]

http://www.findlaci2003.us/jurorsFinal-6men-6women.html

[/SIZE]
There was a second juror replaced during deliberations. He was the doctor/lawyer and begged to be let off the jury.

Thanks for saying that. Y'all are making me nervous. Even my own dad seemed to think there wasn't enough evidence, but then again, he wasn't ever really following this case and was more annoyed that this case was getting so much media attention than really wanting to talk about whether or not Casey was guilty. He did say she was worthless, though. That at least made me happy, LOL.

I am just nervous in general, and I will just pull my hair out if Casey doesn't get at least LWOP. I don't want to think the jury was swayed by her lowered chair and youth. But I know they watched her everyday and saw how she was in court. And it's a great circumstantial case. Still, I sit here nervous. This waiting is killing me!!!!

It is interesting that some of the jurors were dressed up, though. Maybe they will come to a decision today?

Don't be nervous. Scott Peterson got the death penalty with no murder weapon, witnesses, or cause of death. Read this article; it might ease your mind a bit about how juries come to decisions in circumstantial cases like the murder of Caylee Anthony.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-12-13-peterson_x.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members