Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

Thanks for the great PIC of our three Angels.I wish I had a poster of that! Papa, you did it again and knocked it out of the ball park with your video. Caylee, sitting between LDB & JA, brings tears to my eyes.

Great work, talented people on this forum.

thank you for being caylees voice. please try to keep your wits, and bust the defense in all their ridiculousness( first it was GA abusing ica,the drowing theroy and covering it up, then this guy vasco ...) thank you for keeping your focus on caylee, and remembering her( jeff wearing purple on occassion b/c it was caylees fav. color?) god bless, keep fighting the good fight, we have your back, all over this country

Linda, Jeff, and Frank thank you.
IRISH BLESSINGS
May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.

Vinnie Politan and Mark Eiglarsh calling Asthon brilliant...talking about him taking out the trash. :lol:

That Jeff Ashton is one smart cookie. I love that he is so detailed, and bulldoggish about it.

Jeff cut out of the trial early yesterday and I am sure it was not to go out for cocktails.. He's got this . Jeff, Linda and Mr George will take the circus tent down.

Thank you SA office. While we didn't get the verdict we wanted, your work was thorough, ethical, well delivered and much appreciated. Bravo!

You truly are Caylee's Angels! (Hugs!)

God Bless all three of them. They put their heart and soul into this.

THANK YOU Ms. Drane Burdick, Mr. Ashton and Mr. George!!

Your passion for victim's rights, justice and the truth and very much appreciated by myself and I know, thousands of others.

You did beautiful work during the trial and should be very proud of your efforts.

Today was tragic and I'm sick to my stomach that common sense and evidence did not prevail.

Just know that you are supported and appreciated and I wish you much success in all of your future work.

They put on a great case not their fault at all... she got away with murder..

<3 George, Burdick and Ashton. You guys were superstars!

BUMPity Bump. While we all may not like the verdict the jury reached, the prosecution team deserves our thanks, love and support at this time. I think we can focus our energies more effectively on what these 3 heroes tried to accomplish with the utmost professionalism and courage rather than refelcting on how the jury failed us. They deserve more than that. Thank you Linda, Jeff and Frank....you did not fail Caylee or us.

Jeff, Linda, Frank - you guys were robbed. The only evidence you DIDN'T have was a video of her duct taping Caylee. Keep your chins up and keep fighting the good fight. Sometimes despite your best efforts, the dragon wins. You're still my heroes.

the ONLY good thing that came of all this was that I got to see LDB, JA, and FG shine like stars.

dont let this get yall down, you did an AMAZING job. no one could have anticipated you would pull the only 18 people in the world with nothing but a brainstem to keep them breathing.

You all were knights in shining armor. All three of you.
Thank you for your fight. You won in my heart. you are what makes me have a semblance of peace today for I know Caylee knows she had you all on her side.

I wish the words existed to express how great you all are.

WESH is saying that Jeff Ashton is going to retire.

You all were honorable during the trial...you helped the DT over and over and over again...

They should take no credit...

You did what you had to....you followed the law...

I didn't start bawling until I saw your faces.

Know you did what you could and KC will get what she deserves...she will have to answer to a higher authority one day.

I stopped on the way home from work today and picked up some thank you cards which I will put in the mail tomorrow. I know it will not help the state's office at all, but I can't let it go unsaid by me exactly how much I appreciate what they did for Caylee. Even though, IMHO, justice was not served today, they still did an outstanding job. They invested their hearts and souls in this case. I just want to say thank you.
Hope you all will do the same.

ETA: Address

State Attorney's Office
Ninth Judicial Circuit
415 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida
32801-1514

Can someone post email addresses or mailing addresses for them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD
Back